Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@arty zan a tripod? I already look nuts with the leaf blower I may as well go full blown photo shoots

:crying: Things we do for our Girls..............:crying:

She looks as if she appreciates it though......:headbang:

@Cave Dirt Cody ...lovely girls...just my Type....:pass:

Morning @arty zan :pass: ..sharing one....you bright and breezy this morning......?.........
:smoking:Ta Mossy!
Yeah I'm awake, not so bright and breezy though :coffee2:
Those tracks I posted are all nice mellow or laid back feel good Sunday morning tracks, to help me slide into consciousness!
Ahh Sunday morning with real coffee and croissants & lighting a brekkie joint and taking it easy all day! I remember those days.
Now it is cuppa tea, piece of fruit and having get on and do things, no brekkie joint as I only vape now and as a rule only in the late evening.
Still can't complain, the weed is better (coz I grow it) I'm thinking way back to the 1990's when we smoked "Slate" Moroccan or land race bush with sticks and seeds in it.

to help me slide into consciousness

Ooo..get yourself a dog @arty zan ...getting clawed in the back and head butted at 5am brings me to full consiousness in seconds.....:coffee2:

Now it is cuppa tea, piece of fruit and having get on and do things, no brekkie joint as I only vape now and as a rule only in the late evening.

Now is not the time to mention sausage and onion sanis and 2 cups of strong coffee huh....?

Could hae been worse...we were due to go to the market for bacon ribs......but there must be some kind of shooting competition going off and the older dog is petrified....so...next week will do.....:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back