Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look as if they are enjoying your patio @Jraven :headbang:

It might be a Wonky Donkey............:eyebrows:...wonkey donkey.......

Where is she going wrong......?

View attachment 1352937

Gutted I only have the one left......but come September I might be tempted with a couple more mixed pots............:pass:

i wish i could have run the FL they was stunners, lets see what this one does. i might do some photos in a mixed tub :woohoo1:along side her if she still going

i cant wait to go through some of my mix pot seeds

Been a long week:pass: street weed is too much the same , i trimmed the dragons for bud so will be having a day 42 smoke:jointman::yoinks:

Been a long week:pass: street weed is too much the same , i trimmed the dragons for bud so will be having a day 42 smoke:jointman::yoinks:

When we were checking we reckoned 7-7.5 weeks you could get a Kick....but that was plant down.....

Try smoking the Sugar Fans......Or....you Could go in for a Cheeky Tickle........

cooper.gif

See if you can Find a Frog.......
aunty.gif

414877A9-D1BF-4CD1-AFD5-477E5C0F420D.jpeg

A8943DF7-6303-4DEA-8ABA-494FAB7AD8C2.jpeg

Man I need a better camera..

Another day battling the elements and using leaf blower to dry buds out during storm breaks and constantly draining that tub it’s in... what a horrible plan this was lmao should have used recycling bin or something..

May need to give em a lil trim soon

View attachment 1353110
View attachment 1353109
Man I need a better camera..

Another day battling the elements and using leaf blower to dry buds out during storm breaks and constantly draining that tub it’s in... what a horrible plan this was lmao should have used recycling bin or something..

May need to give em a lil trim soon
My pics used to look like that too until I got a tripod, try that first might save you some money and or give you more time to save for an even better camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back