Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1353110
View attachment 1353109
Man I need a better camera..

Another day battling the elements and using leaf blower to dry buds out during storm breaks :pass:and constantly draining that tub it’s in... what a horrible plan this was lmao should have used recycling bin or something..

May need to give em a lil trim soon

I can’t wait to tie something up like that in my new grow shed.:naughtystep:
good looking for sure.:drool:

great job! :pass:

R13? Must be warm where you are lol
Double layers?

@arty zan a tripod? I already look nuts with the leaf blower I may as well go full blown photo shoots
It gets pretty cold in the winter but it should be enough. That’s what happens when you send someone else to the store. It was supposed to be r30 and purple dry wall. But whatever if it gets to bad I will cover the walls in foamboard. I’ll have electric and propane heat and a co2 generator by winter.

R13? Must be warm where you are lol
Double layers?

@arty zan a tripod? I already look nuts with the leaf blower I may as well go full blown photo shoots
Already look nuts eh.....?
Then there nothing to worry about...is there?
I find the thing about leaf blowers is, with all the racket they make, most people just try to ignore them and the person doing the blowing as well.
I'm guessing the only person seeing you being crazy is the missus!
Don't worry they all roll there eyes, when it comes to us looking after our other girls.:crying:
I mean we can get a little obsessed!:eyebrows:
The things we do eh, to get them to the end and then we just smoke them!:rofl:

I can’t wait to tie something up like that in my new grow shed.:naughtystep:
good looking for sure.:drool:

great job! :pass:
Thanks bro! Never really rocked an orgy pot lmao
Definitely skipping the fabric pot next time
Or a drip feed on one of the vegetable beds for mass germination/ pheno hunt
And I’ll keep you in mind once things get going
Already look nuts eh.....?
Then there nothing to worry about...is there?
I find the thing about leaf blowers is, with all the racket they make, most people just try to ignore them and the person doing the blowing as well.
I'm guessing the only person seeing you being crazy is the missus!
Don't worry they all roll there eyes, when it comes to us looking after our other girls.:crying:
I mean we can get a little obsessed!:eyebrows:
The things we do eh, to get them to the end and then we just smoke them!:rofl:
Ain’t that the truth I was catching the shit end of the stick today again for all the time
With the girls lol

Side note I’ve been told that those kali mist clones are great for women’s menstrual cramps that be nice to throw in for the ladies out there

The past few days have been really busy for me so i have not had much time to be on AFN but i did manage to buy myself a birthday gift and chopped 3 plants today.

20210807_203530.jpg
20210807_223729.jpg

This little r2-d2 unit should serve me well, hooked it up to my phone and everything, nice unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back