Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it is a vaporizer but for concentrate and Bushy got the Pro version!
Not sure how is better than the standard Puffco Peak, I'm sure Bushy will let us know in due course!
The Puffco Peak Pro is a true successor to the Puffco Peak as it keeps everything you loved about the original but improves upon them and adds even more features, including: Bluetooth phone app. More ergonomic design. Live temperature control, allowing you to specify your desired temperature using the Puffco phone app. Plus allows you to change the led lighting or stealth mode.

I bet u are... am testing the Phyter treatment for mold this year and hope it gets me to the finish line, or real close at least. Last year was me first experience with BR.. yuk it is :nono:
Since I got good ventilation in the greenhouse I haven't had much trouble. These conditions are pushing the limit though. Before I built the greenhouse it was a real horror show trying to grow OD here lol....mold a constant companion.

Beleave it or not she started off being a solo potted up with the tomatoes i didnt have anywere else to put her also i grow huge plants way more than solo cup i just like a challenge and these are what i have in now View attachment 1351725
Lmao I knew a solo was involved!!!
Look at this deadly setup! Loving it , better get my popcorn ready.

Can’t wait to see what little treat I have coming lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back