Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy it was bunch of stuff but not my recipe! Was watermelon/ apples/ bananana / mango / papaya/ squash/ and gotta chop habanero today to add in for pest control help! There were a few more in there but I ain’t had my morning smoke yet so brain ain’t working at full capacity! :thumbsup:

Also different topic but this cat sleeps like a big ol weirdo!
317B11AA-C976-4B53-9B72-0462097F81D3.jpeg

Here are my outdoor ladys in pic 3 is my undercover cannatomato plant she lives in the same pot with 2 huge ones
20210804_150744.jpg
20210804_150759.jpg
20210804_150838.jpg

Here I sat, broken hearted...
Tried to shit, but only farted.
I forget the rest lol

pretty slick Tommy!!!!

Maybe next year keep the tomatoes in the pots and just put solos in between??
:funny:

Seriously I think that’s the first non solo related grow from you I’ve seen
Beleave it or not she started off being a solo potted up with the tomatoes i didnt have anywere else to put her also i grow huge plants way more than solo cup i just like a challenge and these are what i have in now
20210804_155047.jpg

Wouldn't mind at all if some of that came south a bit..over 50 days without rain here and rain barrels are almost empty :shrug:
It's been relatively dry here too...we've had to shut down the hydro power but todays rain will be a start on bringing the creek back up. :thumbsup:
I am definitely on mold patrol though!

It's been relatively dry here too...we've had to shut down the hydro power but todays rain will be a start on bringing the creek back up. :thumbsup:
I am definitely on mold patrol though!

I bet u are... am testing the Phyter treatment for mold this year and hope it gets me to the finish line, or real close at least. Last year was me first experience with BR.. yuk it is :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back