Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
just donated afn has been so good to me its a huge part of my life i absolutely love this place and you great gang of stoners

not really. hard to grow well anymore. no motivation at all.And have family but no one else in my life.. so mostly give up after years of trying. plus the breeders saying theyd help me yrs ago was a farce.. so yeah..I pop around here n there but..no friends,girls tell me im broken and not worth a effort..soooo ya know..living the damn dream right?! lmao

We Love you @Eyes on Fire :bighug: ..I'm so Sorry your world is full of Crap ATM.

We are all broken....doesn't make us any less Human...:shrug:....if you cannot grow..are you off your meds....?

not really. hard to grow well anymore. no motivation at all.And have family but no one else in my life.. so mostly give up after years of trying. plus the breeders saying theyd help me yrs ago was a farce.. so yeah..I pop around here n there but..no friends,girls tell me im broken and not worth a effort..soooo ya know..living the damn dream right?! lmao
We have tons of love for you bro and id love to help in any way i could and dont put yourself down :bighug::d5:

Did ya get hit with an internet weed scam?
Friends come and go, so do women and right when you stop giving a shit one shows up and next thing you know you have a kid and they still tell you your useless and not worth a effort lol:crying: or is that just me?
As long as you have food and shelter you’re living someone’s dream.
Glad to see you on here though last 2 or three people I asked about passed away.

Put the tea on Tommy and tell me how you handle watering the solos again lmao it’s too much for me you must have drip feed or something

Friends come and go, so do women and right when you stop giving a shit one shows up and next thing you know you have a kid and they still tell you your useless and not worth a effort lol:crying: or is that just me?
Glad to see you on here though last 2 or three people I asked about passed away.

Put the tea on Tommy and tell me how you handle watering the solos again lmao it’s too much for me you must have drip feed or something
I just treat them like a mini big pot bro just top feed them daily early on and then twice daily trying not to let her dry out but with solos you need time on your hands as they need a lot of attention

AMAZING PALEO CHOCOLATE CAKE (GLUTEN-FREE, DAIRY-FREE)

Well worth checking the recipe page online
https://downshiftology.com/recipes/paleo-chocolate-cake/

CAKE DRY INGREDIENTS
  • 3 cups almond flour
  • 1 cup tapioca flour
  • 1/4 cup coconut flour
  • 2 cups coconut sugar
  • 1 1/2 cups raw cacao powder
  • 2 tsp baking soda
  • 1 tsp espresso powder
  • 1 tsp salt
CAKE WET INGREDIENTS
  • 4 large eggs
  • 1 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
  • 1 cup water
  • 1/2 cup coconut oil
  • 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
  • 2 tsp vanilla extract
CHOCOLATE FROSTING
No bad things for you in this recipe @Mossy or at least I don't think there is.

View attachment 1351597This is just a funny chocolate cake picture "Pigs in mud cake":haha:, no Kit-Kat for you and me though!:nono:

Click the link for interesting advice and other substitutions.
Definitely ask the wife, you deserve it mate.
One of the substitutions I liked the look of was swapping the almond flour for hazelnut flour!
Hazelnuts are my favorite and with chocolate Om Nom Nom.
Another substitution is swap out the sugar for maple syrup.
Now I would kill for a slice of hazelnut maple chocolate cake!

Breakfast (water), poop (water), pee (water), coffee (water), lunch (water) ad infinitum, you get the idea!
It is a chore but if you move or get up for any reason water!
2 foot plants are demanding, 4 foot plants will drive you mad.
Best recommendation when growing solo cups, choose the fastest strain you can, preferably a short one and if possible 100% Indica.
Of course you can choose any strain what you want but fast, short Indicas will be the least work, which is not to say won't still have to water many times a day!
I speak here as a coco grower and coco needs regular waterings, as it aint soil even if looks kinda like it.
Soil grows will be slower and smaller on the whole, adding perlite, to make a more airy mix is recommended to fluff up soil and let the roots breath a bit more, until they get root bound, that's the stage where it gets tricky and you have to water a lot more as not much water can be held in the pot as the roots are occupying the space!

:eyebrows: The chocolate cake was Delicious....with some of Aldis Black cherry preserve and cream.......................:pie:...

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back