Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
my tomatoes were getting to big for the front porch,i noticed deliveries were getting put next to the plants instead of our front door so i moved them to the back yard where our boxer will most likely kill them.

She has killed everything in the backyard since getting here 3 years ago but i have had very good luck with stacking totes and my compost trashcan, she don't fuck with it but then again it weighs over 100lbs lol

20210804_134929.jpg

here she is thinking about it and looking to see if she is being watched, she can't see me through the window though lol
20210804_134949.jpg

just smelling them :biggrin: so far

my tomatoes were getting to big for the front porch,i noticed deliveries were getting put next to the plants instead of our front door so i moved them to the back yard where our boxer will most likely kill them.

She has killed everything in the backyard since getting here 3 years ago but i have had very good luck with stacking totes and my compost trashcan, she don't fuck with it but then again it weighs over 100lbs lol

View attachment 1351797
here she is thinking about it and looking to see if she is being watched, she can't see me through the window though lol
View attachment 1351796
$1 Bullet is a cheap fix is what I keep telling my wife.

View attachment 1351797
View attachment 1351796
They know when they are doing wrong.......just like a little kid.
How they act when ya ask, "What did you do?" just kills me.

I pulled a "Cosby"..........NOT THAT kind!.........with my Step-son. I found him in his room with absolutely no bangs! LOL! He cut it back to the hairline!

What happened to your hair?

I dunno..

You didn't cut your hair?

I dunno.

Go look in the mirror. Do you see something missing"?

I dunno.

Did someone else cut your hair?

I dunno.

Was your head with you all day?

I dunno.

:funny::funny::funny:

His Momma shaved his head when she got home!:funny:

They know when they are doing wrong.......just like a little kid.
How they act when ya ask, "What did you do?" just kills me.

I pulled a "Cosby"..........NOT THAT kind!.........with my Step-son. I found him in his room with absolutely no bangs! LOL! He cut it back to the hairline!

What happened to your hair?

I dunno..

You didn't cut your hair?

I dunno.

Go look in the mirror. Do you see something missing"?

I dunno.

Did someone else cut your hair?

I dunno.

Was your head with you all day?

I dunno.

:funny::funny::funny:

His Momma shaved his head when she got home!:funny:
Next step buzz them eyebrows off so he stays away from the scissors! ;)

Do I see u got demon grasshoppers eating your outdoor ladies too??? I got em eating up my cucumbers out front! Why I’m fermenting garlic and hot peppers to keep em away!
slugs and snails here bro and hello bro we ain't spoke in a while
Solo cup Sisters to the bigger girls,,very similair, ille be smoking home again before I know it :smoking:

View attachment 1351844View attachment 1351845View attachment 1351846View attachment 1351847View attachment 1351848
got a nice little selection there my brother also that's a very tall solo cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back