Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
$1 Bullet is a cheap fix is what I keep telling my wife.
She is my dads dog so i can't do that and $1 a bullet :eek: i still have stockpiles of when ammo was cheaper, ya know before biden :biggrin: , i got a .06 cent .22lr that would do the job :smoking:

slugs and snails here bro and hello bro we ain't spoke in a while

got a nice little selection there my brother also that's a very tall solo cup

aye i prefer a mixed house,,,4 out of the 6 in front are very similar to the solo cups ,the solo cups been in the shade :thumbsup: just getting a dunk in a bucket twice a day ,low maintained:pass:,

,dam them guys in the solo cup challenge have gone to town this round,:vibe:, i always knew you could get a decent sized plant if you loved them enough in that size

They know when they are doing wrong.......just like a little kid.
How they act when ya ask, "What did you do?" just kills me.

I pulled a "Cosby"..........NOT THAT kind!.........with my Step-son. I found him in his room with absolutely no bangs! LOL! He cut it back to the hairline!

What happened to your hair?

I dunno..

You didn't cut your hair?

I dunno.

Go look in the mirror. Do you see something missing"?

I dunno.

Did someone else cut your hair?

I dunno.

Was your head with you all day?

I dunno.

:funny::funny::funny:

His Momma shaved his head when she got home!:funny:
LOL. Yep, just like a little kid, if i tap the window when she smells them she freaks out and acts like she was doing nothing wrong :crying:

LOL. Yep, just like a little kid, if i tap the window when she smells them she freaks out and acts like she was doing nothing wrong :crying:
I had a cat like that. She's screw with the other cats in some way. When you'd holler her name, She'd put on a 'cuteness' show to try and show her innocence. :funny:

Hey @St. Tom i had shitloads of snail eating up my cucumbers and thought may be just some “bro science” but wrapped my fabric bags in copper mesh……

Needless to say I haven’t seen a single slug on plant since AND I DO NOT EVEN SEE THEM IN THE AREA ANYMORE SINCE THEY LOST THEIR BUFFET TABLE! :d5:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

All it took and veggies sure happy now that they ain’t getting munched on nightly! Those fabric bags are 3 sections and if it would rain I’d literally find 20-30 in each section of bag! I also used a small piece and wrapped bottom of the plant stakes since they are in ground outside bag and not 1 has invaded!

US dollars??!!!?! Lol
What have I got myself into at end of week? ..
who’s the shooter tossing down 600 bucks lmao ballin!!!
600? Yeah, confess...I want to rep you :crying:

Whovever it is, sure appreciate it :thumbsup::d5:

I'd Like to Kiss your ass too...........:kissass:...and then again.....everyone who donated's ass.

Must admit....every year since we opened I've had feelings of dread when the bills come in..:pass: ....we Did come within 48 hours of being closed down in recent years...sigh...:pass:

'Tis what it 'tis......none of us can pull 2,000$'s out of our own pockets to run it...so we Rely on you.

Bit of Perspective.....we average 500 Plus Active Users per day...every day.....

If we could persuade all of those users to donate...it would take 5$ per person...per YEAR...

Roughly 2,000$'s for site fees per year...and 500$ contingency fund to try to pay for a yearly health check.

@Son of Hobbes and @wwwillie maintain all site tech...and they do a Brilliant job.....but they would like a yearly health check just to double check all their homework and sort out any persistant Gremlins we get....

Hell...it is Worth 5 bucks a year just for the Comedy in LS......:crying:...Laughter is the Best Medicine.....:note:

Hello Auntie, a very good morning to you...:bighug::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back