Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers @Kyote ....Lives up to the Purple part of her name...... :pass: ..have you tried to see if she Punches yet....?..............:eyebrows:

A 3 hour nap :rofl: Wokez up an had chocolate puddin... then somez black coffee with oil in it..:eek1: an now :vibe:

:pass:

Good morning :toke: and goodnight :coffee2:

I get to trim my 2 big plants later today after my birthday lunch with the family, pretty excited about my BBQ lunch and trimming my babies that have been drying for 7 days afterwards. I see AFN was quick to change my age already :smoking:

Also happy we made our donations for the servers to stay up, i'll help next year as i'll be working a new job soon and have more money by then ;)

Happy Birthday @Zeromitch ...:bday:..don't Forget to make a Wish................:bday1::cheersmate:

A 3 hour nap :rofl: Wokez up an had chocolate puddin... then somez black coffee with oil in it..:eek1: an now :vibe:

:pass:

Excellent......:d5:..my Type of girl....................

(chocolate cake and coffee for breakfast this morning.....:pie:....)

And....either the non-auto is Kicking now.......................................................or......that wonkey donkey song gets you High...................:crying:

It is like old age...every verse the poor donkey loses something and the only thing it gains is bad wind.....Old Age...you have been Warned.....:yeah:

Thank you @Mossy :thanks:

My wish is to grow better cannabis :smokeit:and be happy

Ting***.....:wizzy:

After seeing your first grow results...I'd say that was a cast iron certainty......:pass:..sleep tight..

Excellent......:d5:..my Type of girl....................

(chocolate cake and coffee for breakfast this morning.....:pie:....)

And....either the non-auto is Kicking now.......................................................or......that wonkey donkey song gets you High...................:crying:

It is like old age...every verse the poor donkey loses something and the only thing it gains is bad wind.....Old Age...you have been Warned.....:yeah:

I just watched it :rofl: .. It'z way too close to the truth :haha:

I just watched it :rofl: .. It'z way too close to the truth :haha:

It IS isn't it @Kyote .....?.............. :crying: ...I found myself hee-hawing Laughing.......................................Oh.............:pass:.....

1628154062822.png

Last edited:
Good Morning Live Stoners (& Aunty M) :bighug:
@SuperSativaSeedClub-David ..Welcome to Live Stoners.....feel free to share your discount code.... :headbang: ..Thank you.....

Looks like your wish was granted by SSSC David!! :D

BIG Discount on SSSC beans in August for us!

EDIT: the code you need is AFN25% (for the discount on all seeds except regs)

Thanks @SuperSativaSeedClub-David :bighug::bighug::bighug:

@Cultivators ^^ I know a lot of you guys have been having great success with SSSC recently!! Discount code in the link above (drop him some love/ likes)

:vibe::vibe::vibe:

Last edited:
Good Morning Live Stoners (& Aunty M) :bighug:

Looks like your wish was granted by SSSC David!! :D

BIG Discount on SSSC beans in August for us!

Thanks @SuperSativaSeedClub-David :bighug::bighug::bighug:

@Cultivators ^^ I know a lot of you guys have been having great success with SSSC recently!! Discount code in the link above (drop him some love/ likes)

:vibe::vibe::vibe:
Bookmarked. Not grown any and the genetics look solid. Where’s me wallet? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back