Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning AFN......bit overcast, muggy but not too hot yet......Got vehicle trouble to sort this morning, think it's the battery so it's been on charger all night. Missed vet appnmnt yestrday cause it was completely dead when I turned the key...no ding;ding, no dash lights...Nothing, like battery wasn't even installed......If there's a little something this morning then battery is most likely it...if still nothing gonna be a bugger to figure out cause without a lil something the OBD2 reader doesn't work.....oh well, that's life.

Good Morning Live Stoners (& Aunty M) :bighug:

Looks like your wish was granted by SSSC David!! :D

BIG Discount on SSSC beans in August for us!

Thanks @SuperSativaSeedClub-David :bighug::bighug::bighug:

@Cultivators ^^ I know a lot of you guys have been having great success with SSSC recently!! Discount code in the link above (drop him some love/ likes)

:vibe::vibe::vibe:
absolutely in love with sssc iv seen nothing but winners coming from there stuff in the middle of a strawberry chemdawg OG grow the get big fast

and heres a lemon bruce i grew in a solo cup the terps were extremely strong on this one
View media item 23131
View media item 23133
View media item 23135

@blue thanks for the rep, funny how you just stumble on solutions some times.

Now I know you'll laugh at this clip coz it's got Cartmans' bewbs in it!:crying:

What's really funny is the video is "Unavailable" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Umm - have you tried putting it in a spoiler tag???
:gary:

:haha:

What's really funny is the video is "Unavailable" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Umm - have you tried putting it in a spoiler tag???
:gary:

:haha:
Yup and I put it in a spoiler and nope, god knows why it worked earlier?:dammit:
Back to the drawing board I guess, thought I was on to something there, bugger!
1628164534758.png
best I can come up with :haha:

Good morning all. Threw this on the TT this am - nothing gets you going in the morning like an Art Blakey drum solo (although my GF seems to have a starkly different opinion)

1628165893338.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back