Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll start you off with a few pics @mohawk warrior

View attachment 1352025
Dog : I wanna say it smells kinda like a mixture stale underwear, mixed with rotting fruit!
Fox: All I smell is what you ate last night and that smell like "Bals du Rat mort " (Balls of the Dead Rat) :gassy1::nono:

View attachment 1352026
Try and jack my works and I will keeeell you!

View attachment 1352033
I got nothing for this one.
A picture speaks a thousand words.
Got something funny to say about this pic copy the pic and post with your "caption" meme it up!
:bong::funny:
The birth of the meme... younger ones wouldn’t know that’s how it all began on a reddit type platform/forum much like afn..
One person post a picture and everyone would make a Funny caption. I wonder if that’s taught in the university course for memes
Nice Mo ... I'm smoking SSSC Fat Petes Cookies!

We all Love the cookies!! ^_^
If I wasn’t so lazy and quick with it like arty I’d post a Cookie Monster thing here...
Coooookies!!!! Nomnomnom

:bong::funny:
The birth of the meme... younger ones wouldn’t know that’s how it all began on a reddit type platform/forum much like afn..
One person post a picture and everyone would make a Funny caption. I wonder if that’s taught in the university course for memes

If I wasn’t so lazy and quick with it like arty I’d post a Cookie Monster thing here...
Coooookies!!!! Nomnomnom

Like this??

giphy.gif

^_^

I was just looking at that strain! How is it?

It's lovely mate!! I'm really pleased with the smoke and flavour/terps! Mine wasn't the "perfect" grow as hot temps hit just at the wrong time for flowering, so my buds got a little loosey goosey .. but everyone who could control their temps did nicely!

St Tom is also loving their Oliphant .. it's a high THC and CBD strain that apparently is lovely!

It's lovely mate!! I'm really pleased with the smoke and flavour/terps! Mine wasn't the "perfect" grow as hot temps hit just at the wrong time for flowering, so my buds got a little loosey goosey .. but everyone who could control their temps did nicely!

St Tom is also loving their Oliphant .. it's a high THC and CBD strain that apparently is lovely!
Awesome! May have to pull the trigger on some then. I also had troubles because of the heatwave. Loose buds, and lost terps :nono:. Have a portable AC now, so shouldn't have that problem again

Awesome! May have to pull the trigger on some then. I also had troubles because of the heatwave. Loose buds, and lost terps :nono:. Have a portable AC now, so shouldn't have that problem again
Unfortunately SSSC doesn’t ship to the states man! :( Can get beans from seedbank but that means the 25% discount code ain’t gonna work! I’ve watched every grow n show since joining cultivators club but even those it’s not for US! Maybe we need a friendly cultivator in a legal(ish) country to accept some GnS beans and middle man em to us that aren’t able to get em! :shrug:

Just a thought! :eyebrows: :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back