Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning :toke: and goodnight :coffee2:

I get to trim my 2 big plants later today after my birthday lunch with the family, pretty excited about my BBQ lunch and trimming my babies that have been drying for 7 days afterwards. I see AFN was quick to change my age already :smoking:

Also happy we made our donations for the servers to stay up, i'll help next year as i'll be working a new job soon and have more money by then ;)

welp, dead plantz or not -> Happee Birthday zero! :bday: :bubbles: ppp

Thank you everyone who wished me a happy birthday! and screw those dead plants i was just testing the hell hound in the backyard and she failed my test, I'll try again next year when she is 4 years old :crying:

8.2??? What the hell is in your water?
What’s the ec/ ppm

Oh man you’re gonna get me in trouble lol

Oh man... if you wouldn’t mind I’m gonna need you to drop little sexy tidbits of knowledge like this in my new thread soon
My city has disgusting water! Really high levels of chloramine and around 200ppm!

Thank you everyone who wished me a happy birthday! and screw those dead plants i was just testing the hell hound in the backyard and she failed my test, I'll try again next year when she is 4 years old :crying:
Dam, but happy Birthday man!! :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back