Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make a sign that says FullDuplex for president!!! Lmao
Or
I came for the weed but stayed for the mountain man!!

Today’s the day!! Kick some ass @derek420colorado !! Bring home a W or even just place!! Lol you got this!

Nice! Just had other neighbor say I can crank out his limit also lmao sweet! Trying to get him to understand that it’s great medicine for what the ol guy has.. he is honestly the only person I’ve ever heard of to successfully have that bag thing reversed ( where they have to use bags system to purge secretions)

Last edited:
Afternoon @YoungGrassh0pper .... :pass: ...........Yay...............

Doggone Friday............bring your Dog to LS day...............double rep points for your dog photos Friday.........:pass:
Hey @Mossy :pass::smoking:

Looking forward to the dog pics!

Hey @Mossy :pass::smoking:

Looking forward to the dog pics!
Wait until you see the random dog I find lmao!!! How many points for other people’s dogs during the pandemic? Lmao
Midshit on my lawn bahahah

Wow.. was gonna do a bedtime flash picture for auntie lol but all of a sudden says I have empty library?? But if I exit they all still on my phone.. I gotta find a better picture spot anyway too revealing and that bloody sloth kiddy pool is becoming a regular lol

Arty, blue ... cookies??:pass:
image.jpg

Platinum cookies of course

Last edited:
Wait until you see the random dog I find lmao!!! How many points for other people’s dogs during the pandemic? Lmao
I'll start you off with a few pics @mohawk warrior

1628169902323.png

Dog : I wanna say it smells kinda like a mixture stale underwear, mixed with rotting fruit!
Fox: All I smell is what you ate last night and that smell like "Bals du Rat mort " (Balls of the Dead Rat) :gassy1::nono:

1628169945343.png

Try and jack my works and I will keeeell you!

1628169999512.png

I got nothing for this one.
A picture speaks a thousand words.
Got something funny to say about this pic copy the pic and post with your "caption" meme it up!

Wow.. was gonna do a bedtime flash picture for auntie lol but all of a sudden says I have empty library?? But if I exit they all still on my phone.. I gotta find a better picture spot anyway too revealing and that bloody sloth kiddy pool is becoming a regular lol

Arty, blue ... cookies??:pass:
View attachment 1352034
Platinum cookies of course

Nice Mo ... I'm smoking SSSC Fat Petes Cookies!

We all Love the cookies!! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back