Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mañ'O'Green Right? First time growin in this gh and the plantz are goin all Jurassic Park on me. The other plant in there was starting to stretch through the top vent window so i supercropped it. The next couple months are gonna be interesting for sure :shrug:

tanks for de repz too :d5:
:pass:

Good Morfnoevight All you cool cats.

2021-03-13_11-19-23.jpg

Guy at the pot shop was just telling me about his sweet seeds autos just going to mold budrot on him at 8-9 weeks and he barely watered cause the rains, and he even built em a little roof thingy lol

I Bet he fed them though.......:headbang:....If you see a dank period forecast you stop feeding...or they will go to mold.
On outdoor....if damp/cold/rain coming...Stop feeding....until it has passed....

Morning :toke: and good night :coffee2: AFN

I would not order any pollen until our summer is over, i think the heat would kill it but i would love to get some cheaper pollen than that, maybe more options will pop up later.

Evening kittens.....tried a couple drops of 1st try at a tincture instead of normal gummies from a friend.......of course the harsh taste of 99%alcohol does nothing to cover the chlorophyll taste.....30 min and it's in the forebrain behind the eyes, quite abit of relaxation slowly coming on....a nice happy feeling, not giggly, just happy with life feeling. Took 2 Oreo's to get that taste out of my mouth......then 5 more cause I'm a lil stoned.....A little excited to see what I can do with the soxhlet extraction set up when it gets here.......Think I'll just put the pipe n bong away unless friends come over cause it's just too easy to put a couple drops on a gummie or cookie and not have to cough my ass off......

Morning @Bill.de.Cat ...chlorophyll Officially tastes like Bum.............. :crying: ..I've found nothing that effectively covers the Taste...even the great taste muffler coke a cola....
The nicer a bud smells..the worse the tincture tastes...:biggrin:....But..the concentrated chlorophyll is Worth the pain of taking it....:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back