Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

A post on another thread gave me cause for pause. I posted that picture of me holding my new Dynavap to which another member commented about the visible fingerprints in the photo. I wouldn't have thought it would be much to be concerned about. What about you guys? Have you had instances of plod sniffing around the pages? Or would you guys be concerned? Should i delete the pic?
I thought I had PMed you in the past? I have PMed so many peeps about finger prints I forget who :shrug:. Some peeps don't care for whatever reasons. Anyhow it is not safe if you are in an illegal location. I would think they have algorithms scanning the web.

If I remember correctly u can’t open and view a pic from this site off the web cuz if u click it to view/enlarge it asks u to login 1st! Guess could be an undercover sneaking about but better safe then sorry regardless! Don’t need no Tx rangers kickin my door!
1627586358304.gif

Glad you enjoyed it, I got taken to mast the 2 times I did it.....1st was elect motor fire in engine space and full team call out. had a chief try to go in and "grab the glory" stating we just need to cut the power, he knows where the switch is........As #1 with 8 guys behind me, gear strung out etc. I grabbed his ass and passed him back and eventually he ended up on his ass at the back......2nd was a Lt wanting personal gear out of a forward chain locker, not an open space so full gas free treatment with a drager...lil shyte grabbed and tryed to make me go down ladder...on his ass with a black eye.....mast both times, no punishments as I was in the right..
I have way too many stories about damn 90 day wonders. At least I came up on top of all of the encounters. Some very hilarious and some exceedinly ignoance on top of pure stupidity...............the more serious ones seemed, for the most part, to involve senior officers that should damn well know better. One act of stupidity by a Commanding Officer put his men and his submarine in a situation where all would have been lost. His stupidity had me testifying locally and then about 9 months later I had to fly from Pearl Harbor to frigging DC and testify at the Pentagon. At least I got a short visit with my Mom on the return trip. What a stupid long trip!

WOW! :yoinks: jus learned of the passing of Mike Howe, lead singer of Metal Church, 3d ago on 07/26 at the age of 55...RIP Mike Howe :bow: :headbang: ppp

candle.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back