Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a big one

At least there were no big tsunamis with this one. I was about to get off Officer Of the Day watch when I got an emergency SITREP warning about a tsunami warning from an Alaskan earthquake. Best I remember, it took 7 hrs to get to Pearl Harbor. I couldn't leave the watch since I took the message. I had to coordinate all the notifications of the different commands, all prep needed and keep the Admiral of CINCPACFLT (Boss of the central Pacific theater) updated. That part was easy. The wife worked for him directly and we knew each other quite well..............he was my baby boy's godfather..
It was actually pretty fun. I was issuing orders to Commanding Officers and below! :biggrin: :cools:

My raging Asian Haze!
Last night at dusk after raising the top net..........just touching the net.
IMG_20210728_183333579_HDR.jpg

First thing this morning........past dat sucka!
IMG_20210729_080356517_HDR.jpg

Bud sites popping up from the easy lst
IMG_20210729_081020291_HDR.jpg

Her rez is almost dry...........will be fully dry before noon...............over a gallon a day now. ...........So that means I'm gonna feed today with some EWC and not pick out the worms, FFJ, compost and a dose of Microbial Mass. I wanna have a nute bank going into heavy flower.
I'll give her 'little' sister some of the same.
What an amazing girl!

I tell you what my LST game is really coming along.

View attachment 1349209

hqdefault.jpg

I'm bored and it's raining. I could read a book or talk shite in this echo chamber. I'll go the latter.

So, I'm going to give you my unwanted first (ish) impressions of the Dynavap.

View attachment 1349251View attachment 1349252View attachment 1349253

Now i did mention that I thought it a great piece of kit, and it is, but it's not perfect.

Cons, 1) price..I picked mine up for a little over 50€ and to be honest that's close to the max I'd be prepared to pay. That being said I'm a tight-arse. Some of their rigs cost up over 200€ and at that price point there are many arguably better options. At 50€ this is acceptable for what is essentially two machined SS tubes, an SS end piece, a couple of o-rings and a pressed SS cap.

2) This is not a con for me but I'd imagine it would be for the real heavy hitters out there. Bowl size, it holds about .06 of a gram maybe up to .1. Now for me this is ok, I'm a lightweight smoker and the vaporizer really extracts most from the material. I vaped two bowls yesterday evening and was thoroughly bombed.

3) Heating and operation; small con, it's a learning curve. Not too bad but if the user isn't attentive they'll roast the material and it'll charcoal (see pic)

Pros

1) Taste, terp bomb in every pull. Even when i torched the lowest point of the cap which is the method for most vapour production I got a tasty vapour cloud.

2) Surprisingly powerful for small amount needed. As I said, this thing has face melting power.

3) Portability, the thing is small and handy for the pocket.

4) A good straddle between combustion and vaporizing. For those who like smoking small pipes or joints. This feels old school.

5) Heating options. - The addition of an induction heater (either bought or self made) makes the thing easy and convenient.

6) Bongover reduction - I am relatively new to vaping but the fuzzy head I used to have for the first 30 mins after waking up is non existent after vaping the evening beforehand. I know correlation is not causation but I think the reduction of total material consumed coupled with the lack of combustion and the unwanted components that accompany the inhalation of combusted material leads to a springier step later on.

Conclusion, nothing is perfect. This is also not perfect but is a great thing to have in the tool belt. Give it a trundle.

well, the koala def lookz happee with it, so....:coffee: ppp

At least there were no big tsunamis with this one. I was about to get off Officer Of the Day watch when I got an emergency SITREP warning about a tsunami warning from an Alaskan earthquake. Best I remember, it took 7 hrs to get to Pearl Harbor. I couldn't leave the watch since I took the message. I had to coordinate all the notifications of the different commands, all prep needed and keep the Admiral of CINCPACFLT (Boss of the central Pacific theater) updated. That part was easy. The wife worked for him directly and we knew each other quite well..............he was my baby boy's godfather..
It was actually pretty fun. I was issuing orders to Commanding Officers and below! :biggrin: :cools:
Glad you enjoyed it, I got taken to mast the 2 times I did it.....1st was elect motor fire in engine space and full team call out. had a chief try to go in and "grab the glory" stating we just need to cut the power, he knows where the switch is........As #1 with 8 guys behind me, gear strung out etc. I grabbed his ass and passed him back and eventually he ended up on his ass at the back......2nd was a Lt wanting personal gear out of a forward chain locker, not an open space so full gas free treatment with a drager...lil shyte grabbed and tryed to make me go down ladder...on his ass with a black eye.....mast both times, no punishments as I was in the right..

Good morning! 2 more hours and i can chop 2 plants and start trimming the 4 that are dry but inside the 48 hour dark tent :woohoo1:ooooweeee i'm excited to have something to do with them again.

i guess i will watch fast and furious f9 since its up on torrents today ;) that should pass 2 hours for me :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back