Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
A post on another thread gave me cause for pause. I posted that picture of me holding my new Dynavap to which another member commented about the visible fingerprints in the photo. I wouldn't have thought it would be much to be concerned about. What about you guys? Have you had instances of plod sniffing around the pages? Or would you guys be concerned? Should i delete the pic?

@Clem Fandango ... I was going to mention that yesterday.....:pass:...we have Never had issues with anything on site security....

We are Tight.......But.............

I don't Think you can ever be Too Safe......I Think I'd probably delete them...:headbang:....

:kitty::kitty::kitty:
Desktop Screenshot 2021.07.29 - 03.13.18.49.png

I'm bored and it's raining. I could read a book or talk shite in this echo chamber. I'll go the latter.

So, I'm going to give you my unwanted first (ish) impressions of the Dynavap.

LRM_20210729_111804.jpg
LRM_20210729_111822.jpg
LRM_20210729_112129.jpg

Now i did mention that I thought it a great piece of kit, and it is, but it's not perfect.

Cons, 1) price..I picked mine up for a little over 50€ and to be honest that's close to the max I'd be prepared to pay. That being said I'm a tight-arse. Some of their rigs cost up over 200€ and at that price point there are many arguably better options. At 50€ this is acceptable for what is essentially two machined SS tubes, an SS end piece, a couple of o-rings and a pressed SS cap.

2) This is not a con for me but I'd imagine it would be for the real heavy hitters out there. Bowl size, it holds about .06 of a gram maybe up to .1. Now for me this is ok, I'm a lightweight smoker and the vaporizer really extracts most from the material. I vaped two bowls yesterday evening and was thoroughly bombed.

3) Heating and operation; small con, it's a learning curve. Not too bad but if the user isn't attentive they'll roast the material and it'll charcoal (see pic)

Pros

1) Taste, terp bomb in every pull. Even when i torched the lowest point of the cap which is the method for most vapour production I got a tasty vapour cloud.

2) Surprisingly powerful for small amount needed. As I said, this thing has face melting power.

3) Portability, the thing is small and handy for the pocket.

4) A good straddle between combustion and vaporizing. For those who like smoking small pipes or joints. This feels old school.

5) Heating options. - The addition of an induction heater (either bought or self made) makes the thing easy and convenient.

6) Bongover reduction - I am relatively new to vaping but the fuzzy head I used to have for the first 30 mins after waking up is non existent after vaping the evening beforehand. I know correlation is not causation but I think the reduction of total material consumed coupled with the lack of combustion and the unwanted components that accompany the inhalation of combusted material leads to a springier step later on.

Conclusion, nothing is perfect. This is also not perfect but is a great thing to have in the tool belt. Give it a trundle.

Last edited:
price..I picked mine up for a little over 50€ and to be honest that's close to the max I'd be prepared to pay. That being said I'm a tight-arse.

As I say in the staff room....there is room in the market for the Skoda to the Rolls Royce...... :pass:

4) A good straddle between combustion and vaporizing. For those who like smoking small pipes or joints. This feels old school.

That was the on;y question I knew to Ask.... @pop22 taught me lots of Vapes are called vapes..but work by combustion...so they can't be classed as a proper vape.

Cheers for taking the time to let us all know @Clem Fandango ....:bravo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back