Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @420Forever u ever gonna tell me how I make my avatar a moving image?? U know I want the crazy possum lady doing some hypnotizing up there! :d5:

hmmm...well, as u know, i'm a diehard pc guy, so i don't have the foggiest how anything workz on a sillee ass fone :rofl: :rolleyes2: in any event, whenever i've uzed one before, i've been able to uze a gif that i already have on my pc hard drive & they work fine, so...:shrug: u can't make it work if ur tryin to bring it direct from a gif site...has to be downloaded first, then re-uploaded as an avatar ;) ppp

hmmm...well, as u know, i'm a diehard pc guy, so i don't have the foggiest how anything workz on a sillee ass fone :rofl: :rolleyes2: in any event, whenever i've uzed one before, i've been able to uze a gif that i already have on my pc hard drive & they work fine, so...:shrug: u can't make it work if ur tryin to bring it direct from a gif site...has to be downloaded first, then re-uploaded as an avatar ;) ppp
Ya I have my own 1 and 3 sec gif of that lady that I made using screen recording so it’s saved into my phones camera roll! Maybe I should send it to u and let u work some staff magic on your end! ;) :d5:

My lil tomato cloning station seems to be working out so far! May need to add the other led so we using 2 bulbs over them but def way too hot outside! Indoors seems to be better for them!
DF0057B4-9595-44A8-BFEC-0DC369513053.jpeg

RIP Dusty Hill... :pass: ...we'll leave a light on....

View attachment 1349047

Ahhh damn!
I used to crank different ZZTOP when I went into the burnout box and then to staging at the tree. It was my way of getting into my zone..............and it kinda screwed with my opponent too. :cools:
La Grange and Sharp Dressed Man were the most used, but sometimes I'd pick out one for particular racers.

:pighug:

Happy.............................:headbang:...........then sit back and hold your Breath for a while...incase he crash lands........:pass:
I think he'll be ok this time. The only crazy woman in his life is his Mom! :funny:

Although my oldest Grandaughter was quite a handful this past year with the stupid covid going on. She wanted to come and stay with me. LOL! That sure as hell didn't happen! :funny::funny:

I've had enough crazy women in my life! Damn Gingers! It's fuggin' Fatal Attraction fer my ass!:funny:

These lil bastards getting on my last nerve! Only thing that’s giving my cucumbers grief are these damn demon leafhoppers! U get close to even get a pic and it’s like they watch u cuz it’ll run around to backside of wherever it’s hanging! Had to pull leaf down to snap a pic of the bastard! :cuss::cuss:
View attachment 1349088View attachment 1349089
Not too sure if anyone has had these things or what u used but I got this today cuz it actually has them listed as 1 insect it kills which like my captain Jack’s stuff I noticed did not say! And if neem does anything I think they got used to it and fly off til after I’m done spraying!:shrug:
View attachment 1349090
Got the 7 stuff to use on a schedule and other I’ll use to spot treat in between cuz I know it killed the ones I found trying to eat my aloe plant!:thumbsup:
LEAVE THAT SEVIN CRAP ALONE!!!!
That stuff is nasty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back