Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
My oldest doesn't deviate from that statement. His problem isn't managing money, it's how he manages crazy women...............

:pighug:

He finally closed on his first home yesterday. I don't know to be happy or apprehensive.:funny::funny::gassy:

Happy.............................:headbang:...........then sit back and hold your Breath for a while...incase he crash lands........:pass:

These lil bastards getting on my last nerve! Only thing that’s giving my cucumbers grief are these damn demon leafhoppers! U get close to even get a pic and it’s like they watch u cuz it’ll run around to backside of wherever it’s hanging! Had to pull leaf down to snap a pic of the bastard! :cuss::cuss:
B39DF2E3-9738-46E9-9E77-109D2C7470E9.jpeg
2470295D-13D8-42CB-BC20-547B9F5BC9F4.jpeg

Not too sure if anyone has had these things or what u used but I got this today cuz it actually has them listed as 1 insect it kills which like my captain Jack’s stuff I noticed did not say! And if neem does anything I think they got used to it and fly off til after I’m done spraying!:shrug:
image.jpg

Got the 7 stuff to use on a schedule and other I’ll use to spot treat in between cuz I know it killed the ones I found trying to eat my aloe plant!:thumbsup:

These lil bastards getting on my last nerve! Only thing that’s giving my cucumbers grief are these damn demon leafhoppers! U get close to even get a pic and it’s like they watch u cuz it’ll run around to backside of wherever it’s hanging! Had to pull leaf down to snap a pic of the bastard! :cuss::cuss:
View attachment 1349088View attachment 1349089
Not too sure if anyone has had these things or what u used but I got this today cuz it actually has them listed as 1 insect it kills which like my captain Jack’s stuff I noticed did not say! And if neem does anything I think they got used to it and fly off til after I’m done spraying!:shrug:
View attachment 1349090
Got the 7 stuff to use on a schedule and other I’ll use to spot treat in between cuz I know it killed the ones I found trying to eat my aloe plant!:thumbsup:
Nice crop of cucumbers bro. I love them and am trying to grow some. I noticed 1 cucumber about 5 inches on a plant today. The rabbits have munched them some :toke:

Nice crop of cucumbers bro. I love them and am trying to grow some. I noticed 1 cucumber about 5 inches on a plant today. The rabbits have munched them some :toke:
Haha speaking of rabbits…..

Literally from front yard 5MIN ago!:d5:
He ate the green beans a lil ways back but hasn’t bothered the cukes or tomatillo/tomato’s!

Yep bumper crop of the cute little bunnies this year here. When I had a dog she would run them off. I was opening my back slider and barking at them and it worked for a while but soon they wised up :wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back