Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
tHat was the on;y question I knew to Ask.... @pop22 taught me lots of Vapes are called vapes..but work by combustion...so they can't be classed as a proper vape.

Cheers for taking the time to let us all know @Clem Fandango ....:bravo:
I may be wrong but I think you may have misunderstood something there Mossy.

TBC.. have to pick the tin lid up. I'll edit this post later.

So, @Mossy I wasn't part of the conversation between you and pop22 but I will go out on a limb here and say he meant that most vapes are both convection and conduction even though many state that they are singularly convection.

The issue being that the material sits in a recepticle that is in some way also heated by a heat source. So even if you have a convection system supplying heated air, if that system heats the recepticle as well then it's a hybrid system as the gear will be cooked a bit by what it's sitting in. Which is the case of the Dynavap. Whereas the beautiful but expensive Vapbong is pure convection.

When I say the Dynavap is a bridge for those who like spliffs or pipes, I mean it has the old school feel to it but , if used properly, is 100 % a vaporiser.

Last edited:
I may be wrong but I think you may have misunderstood something there Mossy.

TBC.. have to pick the tin lid up. I'll edit this post later

Probably @Clem Fandango ......I've been bikini trimming my small pot........
aunty.gif

finger trim...finger trim..finger trim............:crying:

Which warning about the Ginger haired grandchildren are you talking about?:biggrin:

I don't have any "Harrys"! .............Thank God!

All of them @WildBill :crying:.....P take...I come from a large family of them.......:pass:...we've got all the ginger jokes covered....

Probably @Clem Fandango ......I've been bikini trimming my small pot........View attachment 1349263...

finger trim...finger trim..finger trim............:crying:

All of them @WildBill :crying:.....P take...I come from a large family of them.......:pass:...we've got all the ginger jokes covered....
Quite a few Gingers on my Mom's side of the family............Irish blood.
Mom's Uncle Carl was a Ginger. He was the Hairy Orangutan version. He was the hairiest Ginger I have ever seen.

I think Mike Myers may have been traumatized by meeting Uncle Carl as a young child!

This is an obvious subconscious re-enactment of that traumatic encounter.:cools:
Carl was a fuggin bastard and a half!

Morning, afternoon!!
How’s everyone today?
Got rain again.. and a Shiite August forecast gonna be cold apparently.. may see some colours lol some sugars were starting on the orgy pot going to start some nite time photo shoots.
.... no breaks with this kid g’s be back in a bit

Quite a few Gingers on my Mom's side of the family............Irish blood.

I got a double whammy....Irish and Scottish....... :headbang: ...

This is an obvious subconscious re-enactment of that traumatic encounter.:cools:

:crying::crying::crying:

Morning, afternoon!!
How’s everyone today?
Got rain again.. and a Shiite August forecast gonna be cold apparently.. may see some colours lol some sugars were starting on the orgy pot going to start some nite time photo shoots.
.... no breaks with this kid g’s be back in a bit

:pighug:

Umbrella for you...........?

Sounds like a big one

Couldn’t get too great of a shot cuz he was in an awkward spot so had to zoom in on crappy phone camera which tends to get blurry! These bushes coming down in next couple days so need to try and find him to move to my cucumber wall so he doesn’t wind up in the trash truck! :thumbsup:
E81905DE-A927-4773-8308-1970662E46CB.jpeg

Henceforth from this day on he shall be called Jethro! :woohoo1:

Also spotted this today trying to find Jethro and looks like a spider has encased a worm/caterpillar inside something! Have a feeling spider has eggs inside here or nearby and this will be their food upon hatching! :shrug:
1B922FDA-AC46-411F-A665-400A7018A18B.jpeg
26148E5D-5638-4654-9E0B-98087391617A.jpeg

2nd is better pic of what is hanging but spider is obv out on the prowl!

I got a double whammy....Irish and Scottish....... :headbang: ...

:crying::crying::crying:

:pighug:

Umbrella for you...........?

Yeah.............double dose of da ginger gene!

My boy didn't get the MASS freckle gene, he has my freckle level,,,, I have a pretty good amount.
Poor little guy loved anything outdoors, but hated all the slopping on the sunscreen his Grandma put on him. LOL! That was before the no burning eyes version! She really went overboard on him. I know where that came from. My adult sister was supposed to watch me at a lake get together. Well ,she didn't and I got severely sun burned. I had those huge 'water bags' hanging off my shoulders and back and had to go see the doc. Dad was simply furious! He chewed her ass upside down and sideways. He made sure I was there and he made her apologize kiss my ass for quite a while! I think if my sister had been a boy, Dad would have administered a good old-fashioned beat down. LOL! The top of my shoulders were always sensitive from then on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back