Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the Asian haze in a couple crosses. LBH was kind enough to share with a grobro, and he made them. Skillfull breeder .
I'm impressed with the vigor in the current conditions. Both are thriving, but the late flowering in the EB is just plain stunning! I haven't measured her in two days, but she's now a few inches above my head in 56 days.......I've shrunk to 6ft2in.:gassy:

How was the bud and smoke?

Evening @BCBudlady :pass:..sharing one.....I Bet this plague didn't count in your retirement plans huh...?
Yep, horrible plague is right @Mossy , but no shortage of attitude adjusters in the war chest to help cope. Just thrilled my patient care days are behind. A sequestered, stoned day at home is better than a good day in the trenches!!!

I'm impressed with the vigor in the current conditions. Both are thriving, but the late flowering in the EB is just plain stunning! I haven't measured her in two days, but she's now a few inches above my head in 56 days.......I've shrunk to 6ft2in.:gassy:

How was the bud and smoke?
Peppery, heady, wonderful, but more psychoactivity than I look for. Hazes in crosses work for me but not alone. Started incorporating a bit into the daytime cocktail….

Peppery, heady, wonderful, but more psychoactivity than I look for. Hazes in crosses work for me but not alone. Started incorporating a bit into the daytime cocktail….
Thanks for the info.
Hopefully she'll work for me. I have a feeling she's gonna make quite a bit.

At least I hope so!:eyebrows::headbang:

Haze don't Work for me medically....:headbang:...and I Know I had the Best Haze...just did nothing....:shrug:...but I Know it is Me not the Haze.....:crying:
I have a very small gene pool that work...

When I met hubby we were just about eye to eye....now...I'm looking at his hairline......:pighug: .....I Think he is going to be very shrinky.....like his mother.
I got a thing for little old shrinky guys. Very cute. Not looking for more work though.

When I met hubby we were just about eye to eye....now...I'm looking at his hairline......:pighug: .....I Think he is going to be very shrinky.....like his mother.
I'm surprised I'm not hunched over with my spinal damage. Most of my shrinkage came from my injuries. I had a good thing going with a chiropractor making adjustments and then his wife would give me accupunct5ure right afterwards. Worked wonders until COVID and now the VA won't let me get two treatments the same day from separate physicians. New BS from the Senile Bastard in Chief!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back