Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haze don't Work for me medically....:headbang:...and I Know I had the Best Haze...just did nothing....:shrug:...but I Know it is Me not the Haze.....:crying:
I have a very small gene pool that work...
In a club full of haze heads. OTH, Nev.Haze, etc. all circulating , but not for me. Crossed Witch Doctor with Anvil, and got my holy grail. Dragons, Affie, Kush work for me.

In a club full of haze heads. OTH, Nev.Haze, etc. all circulating , but not for me. Crossed Witch Doctor with Anvil, and got my holy grail. Dragons, Affie, Kush work for me.
Hello BC. Really sorry about ratting you out on the break (R) thing :face: but as luck would have it I also chose the same path and my last day was about the same as yours. Loving it and every day is better than work. YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! Wish I hadn't looked................94*F and feels like 103*F.
Added another net. a foot higher up on the Asian haze............end capped. Top screen will be a little over 6ft.
I'm just gonna have to deal with it over that. I dunno. I might swap in the 2ft ones later today.

I got a thing for little old shrinky guys. Very cute. Not looking for more work though.

I keep trying to get him Adopted in the staff room........ :pass: ...but they have heard too much what he is like........:crying:

then suddenly one day -> :poof: "where'd hubby go-??!" :yoinks:

:crying::pighug:
ppp

:crying:

I'm surprised I'm not hunched over with my spinal damage. Most of my shrinkage came from my injuries. I had a good thing going with a chiropractor making adjustments and then his wife would give me accupunct5ure right afterwards. Worked wonders until COVID and now the VA won't let me get two treatments the same day from separate physicians. New BS from the Senile Bastard in Chief!

Hubby broke his back down a pit when he was 17....he told me he lost 2 inches in height....I Thought it was just a Tall story......:yeah:

Exactly the same for me too..... :pass: ....a Strong sati can actually wipe my med levels completely out and give me more Pain...so I rarely stray from what I Know works.......

Hello BC. Really sorry about ratting you out on the break (R) thing :face: but as luck would have it I also chose the same path and my last day was about the same as yours. Loving it and every day is better than work. YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations @Green Hornet ...:headbang:...hubby says he doesn't know how he found the time to work now.....:crying:

Ghost train haze with terp listings
Smells nice taste smooth
image.jpg

image.jpg

I keep trying to get him Adopted in the staff room........ :pass: ...but they have heard too much what he is like........:crying:

:crying:

Hubby broke his back down a pit when he was 17....he told me he lost 2 inches in height....I Thought it was just a Tall story......:yeah:
People that recover from terrible injuries are Bad Ass Sounds like Hubby is one.

Top layer added. She's a bit droopy from filling her rez
She'll be perked up inna hour.
IMG_20210725_152118939_HDRa.jpg

Yeah.........I hit it a little with paint. All that whiteness was freaking me out. Just enough for it not to standout so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back