Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, not as hot as I thought it would be.....but I ain't grilling anyways, broiler going, corn in the pot, seasoned green beans warming, mashed taters ready to start........................got home from store, wife was stuck in shower after she got done cause she gave her chair abit too much of a push and it rolled across bathroom out of reach....

People that recover from terrible injuries are Bad Ass Sounds like Hubby is one.
Sometimes it just takes a HELL of a LOT of pure determination. Even the "Bad Asses" can be humbled.

Hello BC. Really sorry about ratting you out on the break (R) thing :face: but as luck would have it I also chose the same path and my last day was about the same as yours. Loving it and every day is better than work. YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!
One day, I’ll be lakeside in Northern Michigan with a little weed patch to tend. Just a few bumps in the road first!
Congrats on your retirement!!Live it up!!!

Thanks for the Rep!
I've seen the gamut of injuries and also how guys deal with them. I had a pretty ruff going at the beginning, but seeing my brothers fight with far more severe injuries, gave me the inspiration to fight like hell. In a strange way, IF I didn't succeed, in my mind at the time, I failed my brothers. I felt a little guilty when I left that ward. I was able to walk out of the hospital and quite a few guys there would never do that.
When I get down from the pain and inability to just muscle thru some stuff, I think about them to help me come around mentally.
I will admit, sometimes it's quite the struggle.

At least he's leaving some goodness in the lawn.
Ya as long as he ain’t eating my veggies he’s welcome to all the grass he wants! :d5:

He’s been feasting in the yard so long now I can walk right past him maybe 2’ away and at most he may look up at me from his meal!

Wifee an meself went down to the Salish Sea for sunset. High slack tide. At low tide, you can walk to the trees. Sometimes, there will be dolphins or Orcas, even humpbacks. None this evening..
july 25.2021.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping:

Sleep Tight @Mañ'O'Green :bighug:

Morning....morning.....slept in this morning.....which is a very rare occurence for me......:pass:

Rain got me outta bed.....it clattered down...for a minute.......and the ground was so hot/dry it was hissing.....:pass:

Thunder and lightning for the last hour....both dogs petrified...there isn't a breath of wind to move it along....

Wifee an meself went down to the Salish Sea for sunset.

Niiiice @Kyote .............:zen:.....looks Chilled.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back