Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the ones we used to have @Cave Dirt Cody ....:headbang:...the white ones are buggers for flying.............:pass:
The white ones have been good layers. Nothing like the reds though. I’m on the look for some domineckers.
30C911BA-169F-4F6D-A816-EBBB09E61EEC.jpeg

Damn and u didn’t invite me! :shrug::finger:
Let me know next time and I’ll pack us some palms! Been wanting to fish but don’t wanna go alone cuz I’ll get mad bored or I’ll get too stoned and lose motivation!:eyebrows::crying:
It was last min man lol, i returned my friends computer after fixing it and he wanted to fish at Bonham lake and he suggest using his little 3 man blow up raft to go fishing, how could i refuse :smoking:

We can plan a fishing day :cooldance: here soon maybe you can enjoy the small 3 man blow up boat with us lol

It was last min man lol, i returned my friends computer after fixing it and he wanted to fish at Bonham lake and he suggest using his little 3 man blow up raft to go fishing, how could i refuse :smoking:

We can plan a fishing day :cooldance: here soon maybe you can enjoy the small 3 man blow up boat with us lol

zero, mark & friend on their blowup raft adventure...:coffee: ppp

43820316bffec71900c59fa26e48cbd5ea32e1ecbc6b51fe25ca5da336e7eccd.jpg

Had the Asian haze in a couple crosses. LBH was kind enough to share with a grobro, and he made them. Skillfull breeder .

Evening @BCBudlady :pass:..sharing one.....I Bet this plague didn't count in your retirement plans huh...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back