Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek1: I've just seen an advert on the TV for half price Christmas Trees......:pass:...

@Frank the Dank ...we got our steak dinner...but it was a heat compromise.........

IMG_1604.JPG

Half a steak each........:biggrin:..just a few chips.....and a nice tomato and basil salad....Yum.....

IMG_1606.JPG

Best thing is....we have the same again...for tomorrow.......:pass:....

welp, morning turned out pretty good so far, no rain, not too humid, not too hot.....got another 36 grams carbing up to add to tincture, got it out ready to strain off the 1st 33 grams....1 gram shy of 2.5 oz for a bit less than a quart...hopefully it'll be strong enough.

40C and 65% humidity here.....rain forecast for tomorrow....but I Think it might just be the humidity levels setting the rain forecast off... :pass:

gotta ask...what the hell is a bazookie?

i would have had to Ask too....:biggrin:

:eek1: I've just seen an advert on the TV for half price Christmas Trees......:pass:...

@Frank the Dank ...we got our steak dinner...but it was a heat compromise.........

View attachment 1347711

Half a steak each........:biggrin:..just a few chips.....and a nice tomato and basil salad....Yum.....

View attachment 1347716

Best thing is....we have the same again...for tomorrow.......:pass:....
Looks great! Those chips look sooo good!

@Bill.de.Cat I assumed a bazzooki was some term for joints:rofl: that’s what I was doing….drinking coffee, smoking joints:pass:

I’m onto my mid-workout joint right now:haha: gotta stay healthy:meds:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back