Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
No rain predicted in the foreseeable future and mid to high 90s............Asian haze is gonna keep raging hard.
No OD canna, just veggies this summer. No pillar or BR patrol thankfully. We had a very hot dry June and extremely wet July.
Is the Asian Haze from LBH? If so, yer in for a treat!

Just got home from fishing from noon to 2am, had a nice bright moon to light of the water once the sun went down, refreshing.

Hope everyone had a great day i know i did :smoking:
Damn and u didn’t invite me! :shrug::finger:
Let me know next time and I’ll pack us some palms! Been wanting to fish but don’t wanna go alone cuz I’ll get mad bored or I’ll get too stoned and lose motivation!:eyebrows::crying:

Well my root ball ferment (aka root beer) is doing it’s thang! Has already had 5 days of straining excess dirt etc off the top and then added brown sugar and sealed it up! Gonna need 15 days to ferment and then gotta strain the stuff and be ready to rock! Plant superfood to use during bloom! :headbang:
EC650B3A-5F01-4378-A426-DE41B78037FD.jpeg
8BE840F1-3BCE-418D-AE8B-D13CC745EC06.jpeg
180DD43C-14E2-4A5E-A897-0E30A7701DA5.jpeg

:frog:

welp, morning turned out pretty good so far, no rain, not too humid, not too hot.....got another 36 grams carbing up to add to tincture, got it out ready to strain off the 1st 33 grams....1 gram shy of 2.5 oz for a bit less than a quart...hopefully it'll be strong enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back