Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @hairyman ...:pass:..sharing one.

I See you constructing that thread.....I'll stay out until you tip me the nod you are done........:headbang:......nowt worse than someone cross posting when you haven't finished......:pass:

morning its done, :toke: ,well apart from what's to come. and i can still take bits more at leisure .my eyes was bleeding from cutting and pasting :eek1:,,,,back to the grindstone tomorrow,,,,,,going to have to order some bloom the 1ltrs are struggling already :woohoo1:

Hubby and his friend had a sea fishing boat when we were in the UK...if they came out of the harbour and turned left...all the fish would turn right......:crying:...it is a good job they weren't doing it for a living....:pass:

Good morning All.......still on 1st cup so I don't care about the weather yet...

Morning @Bill.de.Cat :pass: ..sharing one.
I've just hit the fan on....I don't know what the temp is...but the humidity is rank.....:pass:

morning its done, :toke: ,well apart from what's to come. and i can still take bits more at leisure .my eyes was bleeding from cutting and pasting :eek1:,,,,back to the grindstone tomorrow,,,,,,going to have to order some bloom the 1ltrs are struggling already :woohoo1:

That's why I offered to do it for you........:headbang:...boring repetitive jobs are my Speciality...:crying:.

G’day stoners! :pass:Perfect rainy Sunday.
Morning!
Started pissin out last night for me...
Had a hell of a time with the plants lol
Well the photos were no problem...
But this bloody Thai influenced cross on the orgy pot is like marry poppins but the flo is strong in this one... very psychedelic buzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back