Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so @Mossy I didn’t get yours yet cause I wanna make sure you approve of the lady dragon I get. But here is my tribute to two of the coolest dudes ever @Son of Hobbes and Full Duplex. I’m not tagging him cause I am showing him in person in a couple weeks, and my home base. I am actually gonna make it a whole side piece and add background shading stuff. Most likely With my other favorite members represented.
I will take a better pic without the plastic they are also gonna be colored in View attachment 1347540

if afn goes public I’d say that earns some shares :funny:
Derek remember when I made that retarded Whitney Houston video and you told me I need to get out more...

.. oh that was it nothing more just seeing if you remembered. Lol
He gets it
:d5:

On a side note I cannot believe that I’ve taken this little science experiment as far as I have with the cross... thing shouldn’t even pollinate stuff as well as it does,
can take a beating now,
Still takes long.. maybe one day soon that “8-10 weeks” from original mom will show...
Come on recessives show yourself!!!

Well, it's decided! When I can, I'm making templeballs! The taste is amazing and it rips! I've never had aged hash like that. I can see how Frenchie....RIP...... was so fascinated by it and tried to perfect his craft.
One hit and I'm good. Two hits I'm ripped off my butt!
I might need to think about growing girls for the hash production. Maybe at least one girl in each grow.
What a fuggin plant!
That’s what I’d do. Mmmm temple balls

Need me an extraction kit

if afn goes public I’d say that earns some shares :funny:
Derek remember when I made that retarded Whitney Houston video and you told me I need to get out more...

.. oh that was it nothing more just seeing if you remembered. Lol

He gets it
:d5:

On a side note I cannot believe that I’ve taken this little science experiment as far as I have with the cross... thing shouldn’t even pollinate stuff as well as it does,
can take a beating now,
Still takes long.. maybe one day soon that “8-10 weeks” from original mom will show...
Come on recessives show yourself!!!

That’s what I’d do. Mmmm temple balls

Need me an extraction kit
Yes I do remember that

Hoppy Magee is getting braver every day!
7D893432-E29B-4CD1-910A-6F3EF8FF9734.jpeg
58CCDA65-72B0-42EC-839D-4345F31595C9.jpeg
3DE04EA1-D610-4714-B27F-228357BDD621.jpeg
470D9CE7-7744-4910-B698-4B95E9322ACE.jpeg

Ok so @Mossy I didn’t get yours yet cause I wanna make sure you approve of the lady dragon I get. But here is my tribute to two of the coolest dudes ever @Son of Hobbes and Full Duplex. I’m not tagging him cause I am showing him in person in a couple weeks, and my home base. I am actually gonna make it a whole side piece and add background shading stuff. Most likely With my other favorite members represented.
I will take a better pic without the plastic they are also gonna be colored in View attachment 1347540

Wow @derek420colorado ...:d5:......Amazing........:bravo::bravo::bravo:

I Wish I could See FD's face when he sees it.....:pass:...we used to call him the White Knight....coz no matter how highly coloured a cross was....it would only ever be white in his grow room......
He couldn't flush a colour..ever....:pighug:

But now I Think we should call him Bear Paw..........it is so Him.....:bravo:..you Captured it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back