Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are island communities out west where they live self sustained lifestyles and they all pretty much grow pot and make their crosses and what
I was hanging out in the islands just south of the border there in the 1970's. If I was Canadian I would probably be in the Gulf Islands today. Favorite part of the world :pass:

Yep....Just up the trail a ways from there :thumbsup: :pass:
Is that seamen talk lol
“It’s just a short trip” 7days later
Boat buddy and uncle are planning some massive sailing adventure I forgot the plan but I think there going to England or some shit , something about a general who didn’t show in court lmao fuckin nuts lol

On the other hand the source of the grand river is now safer. 6miles each direction or whatever it says in the haldiman proclamation

Last edited:
Is that seamen talk lol
“It’s just a short trip” 7days later
Boat buddy and uncle are planning some massive sailing adventure I forgot the plan but I think there going to England or some shit , something about a general who did show in court lmao fuckin nuts lol

On the other hand the source of the grand river is now safer.
Yea it always takes me 2-3 weeks :rofl: ...I can't really hurry through that trip.

pal ,,i weren't tryin wind you up ,,some miss understanding here that's all,,
Wind me up?
So I’m a toy now? :crying::funny:
- in joe Pesci good fellas voice

I’m cool like the chillest of cucumbers hehe
It’s al good , did that read like I was heated?
I put the weed guys In There I thought
:pass:
Yea it always takes me 2-3 weeks :rofl: ...I can't really hurry through that trip.
Oh it’s killer , intense, down right deadly sometimes. Can’t imagine some of the shit you’ve weathered or whatever
I hear horror stories from the boat buddy all the time
Massive 25 footer waves just a crashing

Last edited:
Wind me up?

Oh it’s killer , intense, down right deadly sometimes. Can’t imagine some of the shit you’ve weathered or whatever
Yea, it sure can be awful. But we have learned how to avoid most of the dangerous stuff :smoking:

Ok so @Mossy I didn’t get yours yet cause I wanna make sure you approve of the lady dragon I get. But here is my tribute to two of the coolest dudes ever @Son of Hobbes and Full Duplex. I’m not tagging him cause I am showing him in person in a couple weeks, and my home base. I am actually gonna make it a whole side piece and add background shading stuff. Most likely With my other favorite members represented.
I will take a better pic without the plastic they are also gonna be colored in
59D3E498-4505-456C-9CA5-B1812CE25F7B.jpeg

Wind me up?

1627173681036.gif

Well, it's decided! When I can, I'm making templeballs! The taste is amazing and it rips! I've never had aged hash like that. I can see how Frenchie....RIP...... was so fascinated by it and tried to perfect his craft.
One hit and I'm good. Two hits I'm ripped off my butt!
I might need to think about growing girls for the hash production. Maybe at least one girl in each grow.
What a fuggin plant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back