Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Durban is a long one , what is zamadelica?

Awesome community. They mimic us, the women in charge. Actually I think they fully accepted the great law of peace.. they may be going by the kaienerkowa. May be heading over with my uncle again sometime near, maybe not with the kid... usually buddy with a boat pick up and ya sail in . Some of the best pot right there and they don’t like it when it leaves lol

Even I had to google the spelling lmao
But I’ll let _ _ _ _ _ know once again that the genetics are leaking..
Almost lost his mind when I told him about the time warp.

I forget what the name of the other island was.
Oh cool, I guess I knew in the back of my mind that there was some good stuff coming from that area. Didn't go ashore, I had my head in the engine room when I was there, and it was blowing a gale too. I hope you get back there soon

Another sativa….supposed to be kinda trippy I think….both autos, just a long flowering one I think. I know @BCBudlady said hers went over 100 days or so
Could have gone another 2wks or more. Her flowering is much slower, so misjudgment on when to stop feeding. Poor girl was starved and stressed to the max. Started 24/0, then to 12/12, then to 20/4 to finish lol. Photos needed to be 12/12.
Oh, if ya got some Aunt Bubba @Frank the Dank, run it. Absolutely love it. Relaxing, heavy, yet uplifting….. not sleepy. Smoked, vaped, in oil-all stellar.

Thanks @BCBudlady that one is growing itself pretty well lol. It is however in full-strength KIS...can't remember my logic there :rofl: but I think it's going ok:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back