Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude! Looking great! She’s excellent smoke! Kept her terps through cure too…..now smells like strong coffee with a hint of dark chocolate…..
Thanks Frank,It's a heck of a strain to be doing so well in my environment. :thumbsup:

Here ya go Auntie!
four-javan-tree-frog-sitting-branch_188878-1.jpg

I cracked a templeball and posted this somewhere else.
That stuff is good!:baked:

Made me a way to mix up 5gal of nutrient water and avoid putting into watering can etc! Made for weed plants so don’t gotta climb into 4x4 but not time to water them just yet so used on veggies to start! Def worth the $60 investment! :thumbsup:

Good Morfnoevight All you cool cats! Happy Caturday!

a cool cat.png

Some of you may know I am in the process of restoring my 30 year old outdoor 2 burner stove. I got the burners working properly so I decided to get rid of the rust and give it a face lift. I used an 20,000 rpm angle grinder with a wire brush wheel where ever it would reach. It kicked back on me many many times. Well it almost got me. This has to be as close to tearing meat as you can get without actually doing it.
ScreenHunter_202 Aug. 11 17.06.jpg

_DSC3955.JPG

Durban Poison x Zamadelica
Durban is a long one , what is zamadelica?
You been to Lasqueti Island mo?
Awesome community. They mimic us, the women in charge. Actually I think they fully accepted the great law of peace.. they may be going by the kaienerkowa. May be heading over with my uncle again sometime near, maybe not with the kid... usually buddy with a boat pick up and ya sail in . Some of the best pot right there and they don’t like it when it leaves lol
i haven been to Lasqueti Island i even had to google it :):biggrin:

sounds a sweet cross frank :coffee: some of it comes from Lasqueti Island :eyebrows:

@Mossy sorry for all tags but just letting you see what i moved:toke:
Even I had to google the spelling lmao
But I’ll let _ _ _ _ _ know once again that the genetics are leaking..
Almost lost his mind when I told him about the time warp.

I forget what the name of the other island was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back