Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stanky. Regret not weighing it first..lol. I’m guessing a solid zip, for dosage purposes
1DE4E2A5-8F50-462D-B8E3-AA649F12371F.jpeg

Hey there @Frank the Dank ! Just finishing the decarb on DPxZam lowers for oil caps. Let ya know how zippy it is real soon. Hope you are well with all those monsoons.
Looking forward to hearing how the effect is! I’m doing well, monsoon has kicked the arthritis into high gear, but I’m keeping up with many, many joints :smoking:I hope you are well:pass:

Currently in the process of making veggie stock for roasted butternut squash soup :woohoo1:what are you up to this weekend:pass:

We Planned a nice steak and chips..but the heat and humidity today puts you off cooking/eating ..I've been picking today.....
Bitter cherries and pork scratchings....... :yoinks: ...me belly is growling and heaving like two cats in a sack......

HOMER.gif

Could be Perilous for the porcelain..........:pass:

We Planned a nice steak and chips..but the heat and humidity today puts you off cooking/eating ..I've been picking today.....
Bitter cherries and pork scratchings....... :yoinks: ...me belly is growling and heaving like two cats in a sack......

View attachment 1347434

I’m sure there is a scientific explanation…not that one is needed, but an extra helping of some form of cannabis always cools me corpus .

View attachment 1347434

Know what you mean, ribs I pulled out to do in crock pot tommorrow I have since been informed I need to grill them, on the porch in case it rains, if not then in the 100 degree heat.....nice to know she loves me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back