Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you Hit them Early you get fewer...primo seeds.... :pass: ...and I cannot see the Point of hitting a photo late...coz no-one needs that many seeds.....:headbang:

So either Early.....or.....pollenate a branch or two at later stage........

I remember pollenating a photo girl and I stopped counting at 3,000 seed.....nightmare....:pass:
Good tip.. but I was wondering about should I hold off until the f4’s before finding some auto dust?
And im Sure some people wouldn’t mind trying them... I just wonder where they’d be..
This one guy said rollitup? Wtf is that
Lmao
:funny:

By chance does anyone have a clue what this giant demon moth creature is?? It literally flew around and landed in 4 diff spots every time I moved when I was outside smoking! :yoinks:
71900FB4-199D-4146-87BC-AD9C47D0B883.jpeg
99202C32-4A31-4C65-909C-0D10F776226E.jpeg
24149206-C153-46B5-A0F9-69C738A99923.jpeg

Certainly a nice change from the brown of the desert :headbang: I think I’m going to go ahead and cultivate that bamboo…..kind of a “if you can’t beat em, join em” situation:haha:
Since it has survived there, it must have pretty minimal water needs?

ok kidz, i keep gettin interrupted by all the busboyz comin & goin in here, lol :doh:, so that'z it for the Caturday metal buffet, meow :kitty: :headbang: ppp

Aye Sorry @420Forever ... :bighug: ..I Popped up in the middle coz I answered a question from a few pages back...and didn't realise the Buffet had started........:headbang:

Aye Sorry @420Forever ... :bighug: ..I Popped up in the middle coz I answered a question from a few pages back...and didn't realise the Buffet had started........:headbang:

it'z all good auntie :pighug:

...u jus owe me a big ass plate o' food now is all :biggrin: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back