Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best watch it if she was an old lady I could see her doing this to ya Derek!
1627000100931.gif

I have not….here or the portal :shrug:
What is this the portal I remember vaguely brief talks about the portal awhile back..
Someone spill the beans, what’s so snazzy about this?
i was thinking of getting looking/trying to source a bar and looking for it to add a spike at 730nm source Dr. Bruce Bugbee ,,,

i used too run the one light 24/7 but now i blend the three lights i have over 19/5 far healthier plants, i think you can get some that you can programme to give control over the spectrum, that would be a sweet toy :thumbsup:
Sounds bad ass.
Got me a new tent toy coming Monday..
Mo, he's been in and out intermittently,... health is not good as you know.... he popped in not too long ago, his thread is in Organics. He and @hecno are the Organic Mechanics in Chief here IMHO!
Preach!!
Still kicking though good, just popped into my mind today, last person that did that was stepside. Hecno with the trippy frog avatar ?
Probably changed, yup it did

i would never call you an old lady @Mossy :crying:
And there’s Derek under the bus...
Looks like the drivers backing up!!

Ya me neither auntie!

Best watch it if she was an old lady I could see her doing this to ya Derek!
View attachment 1346579
I picture, tony soprano status :crying:surrounded by greatness :dragon2:
and the grapes are for her army of half naked, muscle man, boy toys to feed her lmao

TUCK TUCK TUCK!
TUCK TUCK TUCK!
TUCK YO CANNA!
TUCK YO CANNA!
k_WPN4.gif

:funny: :baked:
IMG_20210722_202740071_HDR.jpg

Got another net today and tucked away and spread those stems out. It's not a stretchy net, but it works fine.
The top rung is a little over 5ft tall/ She's getting close to being as tall as me in that EarthBox.

Come on girl and pack it on! I'm ready fer ya!!

Last edited:
What is this the portal I remember vaguely brief talks about the portal awhile back..
Someone spill the beans, what’s so snazzy about this?
The Autoflower Portal……the breeders of most of the seeds I grow…..all limited edition medical strains. Some strains member collabs, some not. There’s a small associated forum you can access if you purchase beans. One of the few places left to get auto regs…:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back