Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the bell peppers are something else lol
View attachment 1346468

Hohhh more power!!!!
Lol plan sounds solid and drilled out and re-tapd , nicely nicely rep smack worthy
Oh no worries, this is Daz from Nightowls super soil auto mix. He had shared it on IG not too long before I started my LAG journal.

ss1.png

ss2.png

View attachment 1346485

ss3.png

34E6B979-F125-4C64-BB2A-F7F26E9F780D.png

@Frank the Dank was the one who showed me

View attachment 1346486

Thank you. I have been looking for that information for a while. I hate to use someones formula without giving them credit.

i sure that's mine except i add cornflakes and tea bags :crying: don't forget the farlie rusks:thumbsup:

That's what i am wanting a far red bar :thumbsup: i think from what i am reading that with auto it would be beneficial to run for full light on?

My ChilLed Growcraft fixtures are rich in far red.
2021-07-22_14-22-52.png

Here is what they looked like before i chopped em down, small aren't they?

My big girls will be ready next week :woohoo1:I'm very excited for them

Blue dream
View attachment 1346452View attachment 1346453
quarter pounder auto x tangerine dream auto
View attachment 1346454
2 Grandaddy purples, 1 burnt and stunted the other was a runt.
View attachment 1346455View attachment 1346451
My dad worked here for like 20+ yrs!
4BCAF15F-53B3-402B-B519-AD42E6877705.jpeg

Hyatt regency hotel! Was pretty dope cuz got free hotel rooms at nice ass hotels all over the country on vacations as a wee lil tyke!:thumbsup:

Anyone see EOF lately? Haven’t seen him in a while. Or switch names?

Lil momo was out walking in the yard...
Right to the plants:crying:
Kids gonna be a pro

My ChilLed Growcraft fixtures are rich in far red.
2021-07-22_14-22-52.png

i was thinking of getting looking/trying to source a bar and looking for it to add a spike at 730nm source Dr. Bruce Bugbee ,,,

i used too run the one light 24/7 but now i blend the three lights i have over 19/5 far healthier plants, i think you can get some that you can programme to give control over the spectrum, that would be a sweet toy :thumbsup:

I was so blazed I didn’t realize I had written green so I went and edited it! :eyebrows::crying:
:face: :haha: ....I was wondering about that! WCrk ain't get-on-it stuff that I've seen,...
Though I agree with you, if it hasn't auto's by day 45, it's unlikely to. I had some recently that were like that. Hoever, they did fine on 12/12 and gave me some very good bud. You never know till you get them to flower!
I hear ya, my thoughts too but the record in Sick Bay was over 9 weeks with one "patient", he just let it veg and veg,... it did finally go into bloom under 18/6! She was one of those shadey-ass Growers Choice shwag genetics, we had quite the run of misfires from them I recall... :nono:... shameless undercooked crap! I'll bet they shove that shit out at F2...
Waira said:
"Has she shown presex pistils at the node junctions?"
All I see is more vegging at each node.
"Who's genetics is it?"
This Bubble Gum auto was a freebie from GrowersChoice when I bought my first seed (Northern Lights auto, now in late flower)
View attachment 1346438
:rofl: oh snap!! :pimp: I literally didn't see this 'til after my comment to pop22! .... Looks like they're still off'ing poorly work genetics to hapless buyers= :finger:
Seriously, this is one of the joker-grade Co's that I'd burn to the ground if I had my way....

Alas, the news ain't good mate,... waste no more time, either shit-can that thing or do your best to cut light hours down to 12/12.... give it a 10 days-2 weeks, she's plenty mature now so if she doesn't start to show signs of blooming, mulch that shwag...
I'd tell you to complain to the company but they give fuck-all, so it's pointless....

Last edited:
Anyone see EOF lately? Haven’t seen him in a while. Or switch names?

Lil momo was out walking in the yard...
Right to the plants:crying:
Kids gonna be a pro
Mo, he's been in and out intermittently,... health is not good as you know.... he popped in not too long ago, his thread is in Organics. He and @hecno are the Organic Mechanics in Chief here IMHO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back