Got me a new tent toy coming Monday..

spill the beans :pop:

And there’s Derek under the bus...
Looks like the drivers backing up!!

:crying:

its ccaturoldady edit,,,i smoking its only friday :crying:

download (8).jpg

Last edited:
I hear ya, my thoughts too but the record in Sick Bay was over 9 weeks with one "patient", he just let it veg and veg,... it did finally go into bloom under 18/6! She was one of those shadey-ass Growers Choice shwag genetics, we had quite the run of misfires from them I recall... :nono:... shameless undercooked crap! I'll bet they shove that shit out at F2...

Fast Flower @Waira .... :headbang: ....they will sex under 24 hour light............then they go back for a second veg....(which is like watching pain dry)....
But...they Defy the descriptions of either photo or auto..Fast Flower.....:pass:..photos Shouldn't sex on 24 hours and auto don't go into second veg period after sex.

The Third cross in the line.....

guess I’ll quit being lazy and start some research. There’s a bunch of stuff in this..
Based off the narcotic comment I’ll assume one of the kush’s

The More crosses you put in..the more homework you have to put in....... :pass: ....
My brain is cranking slow.....but I cannot remember a banana flavour even mentioned in all the the time I've been growing....so I can't even give you any pointers....:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back