Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
just spotted this,,,if you aint in it you cant win it

What’s up guys. Time for AFN Mars Hydro Review Contest!:woohoo1: Many of you guys might have heard of or used Mars Hydro products. What are your impressions, experience, reviews, or feedback about our products? Preach freely! Speak your mind! Whether you have or have no experience with Mars Hydro, you’re welcomed to this contest!

And since it’s a contest, of course, we prepared a prize and participation rules.

Prize:
1 FC-E 4800 LED grow light & 4’x4’ grow tent

Rule::d5:
1.Post an informative review under this thread. One person, one valid review post.
2.MUST tag #marshydroreview

Easy to take part in, right? You can post whatever you want to share - review of the Mars Hydro product models you’re using, experience and cautions when using the light, differences with previously used lights...Besides, if you have no experience with Mars Hydro, you can also take part in it! Welcome to share your perceptions about Mars Hydro, your thoughts about our FC Series or FC-E Series lights...Anything!:welcome: You can also add grow pictures and links for your AFN grow journals in your review.

Pick winner:
This time we’re not going to select randomly. :woohoo:We will select the most valued/informative review writer as our winner.

Deadline: 30th July

*What the winner needs to do: Share your grow journal with prizes(FC-E4800 & 4x4 grow tent) on the Autoflower forum.

Mars Hydro FC-E4800 Features:
-High-efficiency LED grow light: Consuming 480W input power, mounted with 2646 pcs high-quality BridgeLux chips, perfectly cover 4x4 ft (flower), 5x5ft(veg) grow space. Maximum yield up to 2.5g/w
-Detachable bar design: Detachable light bars allow free adjustment of the light density at different points within the effective coverage area.
-Uniform Par distribution: The newly developed chip arrangement by mars hydro enables a more even and efficient light distribution, thus promising growers a more uniform crop.
-Other Functions: Removable drivers; IP65 waterproof; dimming function available; can be daisy-chained; optimal passive heat dissipation.

Welcome to join us and good luck everybody!:hothot:

Mars-Hydro-AFN-Review-Contest.jpg

Mars Hydro SP 3000 - save up to 25%

I ordered some lights. Will see if these lowbudget lights will help my girls to produce some buds.
And a phone, soooo
i can chat here :smiley1:

Screenshot_20210723-150731_Gallery.jpg

A thing i learned today was that even a small 6w led is powerfull enough to blend me, so it will be fun to see what these leds can do against hps-lights.

:smokeout::passit::coffee:

I ordered some lights. Will see if these lowbudget lights will help my girls to produce some buds.
And a phone, soooo
i can chat here :smiley1:

View attachment 1346822

A thing i learned today was that even a small 6w led is powerfull enough to blend me, so it will be fun to see what these leds can do against hps-lights.

:smokeout::passit::coffee:

i have to disclose i know little about the finer details of building lights ,,i take it you ordering a driver separate and an all that jazz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back