Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote of the day"

“Marijuana is not a performance-enhancing drug unless you’re entered in the Coney Island hot dog eating contest on Fourth of July,”

Rep. Steve Cohen (D-TN)

how about a heat sink ..not that i know how hard they are to create lol,,you got a spade thats a start :crying:
Heat sink does help :thumbsup: ...gotta have something going in though lol. Tommorrow will be better:pass:
Actually we need really need some rain for the creek...so I'm wishing it would rain harder and get it over with:goodluck:

@MikaelAndréasSöderberg

i know you can grow pal but if led is a new deal for you ,,this guy has the full low down in this and his other vids

Thank you very much hairyman. I watched half of the video but running low on battery so will look deeper into it tonight. Its good that someone talks about the technical part, i really like it.

But what i like more is to see it with my own eyes, or else it didnt happen :biggrin:

Will be back later! skål!

@derek420colorado and @Mañ'O'Green - Just tagging because you two were talking about it. That supersoil mix from Daz, what do you blend all those ingredients into? Just a plain peat based potting mix? And is that a water only mix or will it still need added nutrients? I am not on instagram or fb. This forum is it for social media for me.

@derek420colorado and @Mañ'O'Green - Just tagging because you two were talking about it. That supersoil mix from Daz, what do you blend all those ingredients into? Just a plain peat based potting mix? And is that a water only mix or will it still need added nutrients? I am not on instagram or fb. This forum is it for social media for me.
I would layer and moisten as you go in a large tote mix it up and let it cook for a while. I wet mine to composting moisture levels. I moisten and mix after each layer and then kinda double dig method when you're preparing the soil in a regular garden.
It will take you thru veg for sure., but you may need some help in flower. I've got some Blue Gold from BAS as a back up for flower.

If you look back at the post it says to mix 2 tablespoons per gallon of good organic soil like "Roots Organic Original". So Daz is adding it to TLS to start with.

I would think this would be a good top-dress as well.

Edit PS. do not layer soil. water physics in soil demonstrates that water will not penetrate statified soil until the layer above is saturated. This can cause soil below to dry out and become hydrophobic. Homogeneous soil works best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back