Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn that's small, but she can work! I bet you keep an eye and an ear out for the weather though. I've seen how quick things can change.......and you guys do have pretty good tides there to contend with also.

If I hadn't joined the military, one of my top job and place was being some sort of Forrest Ranger in Alaska. The giant Red Woods always fascinated me, and still does, but Cali wasn't remote. I think at one time, I could have adjusted to the cold. I did quite well the coldest AND snowiest winter in 100 years in Chicago. It was rough as hell at first, when I came home on leave and new orders. I was in a t-shirt and shorts one Sunday in a local grocery parking playing with my RC car I built. It was 45*F and I was comfortable. Everyone thought I was crazy! LOL!

Well................maybe I was screwing with peoples heads .....................just a little. I was a little chilled, but not much. :cools:
I'm sure you would have loved it Bill. My dad had a buddy who was a wildlife biologist and they both loved to come here. I caught the bug early :smoking:

Here's the new one, she's a big 30' :smoking: and real cheap to operateView attachment 1343458View attachment 1343460
Sailboat?
Naaaaaa..........not for me up there.

Ya have to deal with weather no matter where in the world ya sail. I'd just prefer to be able to survive if I had to go in the water

For sailing, I'd stick to tropical waters! LOL!

I know that comes from feeling very safe, relatively, aboard a big naval vessel. I've been in some pretty rough storms at sea.........waves breaking over the flight deck of an American class aircraft carrier. Now that was a sight! I felt safe as could be.........and making fun of all the sea sick pollywogs. I had 5 guys that were very 'sensitive'. After I held muster, they'd all come up to me and ask if they could go get Dramamine patches at sick call.

They always knew when the 'sensitivity' was bugging me a bit.

stinking+badges.jpg

"PATCHES?"
"WE DON' NEED NO STINKING PATCHES!!!"

AND WHO IN THE HELL TOOK A COUPLE BITES OUTTA HIS SOMBRERO?:funny::funny::funny:

YEAH..........I'M HIGH:biggrin:

I'm sure you would have loved it Bill. My dad had a buddy who was a wildlife biologist and they both loved to come here. I caught the bug early :smoking:
I'm more sure of it after I saw my first giant Sequoia in person. Talking about making you seem small and insignificant! LOL! It sure as hell humbled my ass!

Well...........I guess being blitzed off my ass by some of Humboldt County finest canna. I don't remember what it was, but it was a pretty heavy sativa, but a smooth evenness to it. They gave me an ounce of it to take home. It was pretty easy to make it last, but it sure was tempting. I'd jump thru any hoops to get to grow it............in a New York heartbeat!

Sailboat?
Naaaaaa..........not for me up there.

Ya have to deal with weather no matter where in the world ya sail. I'd just prefer to be able to survive if I had to go in the water

For sailing, I'd stick to tropical waters! LOL!

I know that comes from feeling very safe, relatively, aboard a big naval vessel. I've been in some pretty rough storms at sea.........waves breaking over the flight deck of an American class aircraft carrier. Now that was a sight! I felt safe as could be.........and making fun of all the sea sick pollywogs. I had 5 guys that were very 'sensitive'. After I held muster, they'd all come up to me and ask if they could go get Dramamine patches at sick call.

They always knew when the 'sensitivity' was bugging me a bit.

stinking+badges.jpg

"PATCHES?"
"WE DON' NEED NO STINKING PATCHES!!!"

AND WHO IN THE HELL TOOK A COUPLE BITES OUTTA HIS SOMBRERO?:funny::funny::funny:

YEAH..........I'M HIGH:biggrin:
Lol, she does have a big engine :biggrin: but yea we pretty much stay away from trouble. We've been doing it forever and not looking for excitement:rofl:

Who's in Texas? :shrug:
I've heard there are some nice people there. Very friendly sorts!:biggrin::eyebrows:
Oh I was thinking of moving there..... Just curious the "climate"
I am and it sucks! They were more concerned with restricting abortion right yet again so the weed bills died on senate floor once more! :nono::cuss:

Now they said random citizens can sue anyone suspected of performing an abortion after 6 weeks and even said if claim was proven true and accepted by court there would be a $10,000 reward! It’s nuts here! I need to friggin escape…..
Or run for governor! We need a weed revolution already! Damn reefer madness days are over….only reefer madness is the anger all the stoners feel for being discriminated on……..

Oh but u can go grab some chili’s to go and get a margarita to carry out but u can’t smoke a doobie! :cuss::finger:

You’d think with all that oil money in Texas the only natural move would be the green money... maybe they don’t wanna lose the ol “everything’s bigger in Texas “

@St. Tom is now at the top of the reputation pile :jump::jump: Congratulations Tom. I never wanted to be there. I originally thought it was to give rep to members to reward them for being good members. It seems we slap each other more :rofl:.

You and me have 2 different opinions about this @Mañ'O'Green
Plus Rep is for saying Thank you....:toke:....I Appreciate that.

I'd say Thank You to Family for doing me a Favour...I'd say Thank You in a shop for good service..I say Thank you on AFN for the same.

If I see members bringing links for other members that will Help/amuse/enthuse them I say Thank You...for spending your time/experience enhancing our Community.
Respect Rep....:toke:....

Everyone has a Plus Rep Allowance.........we can't Bank it....so Use .....Make someone Smile by taking the time to say Thank you for that.
It make our World go 'round....:note:

Kyote

Gotz to rep this rep rap ! Have a goodn Auntie!

Growtogrow

Thank you for that understanding

Zer0

well said! i always feel good when i get rep but getting it is HARD! seems my harvests are only time i get it or when mossy likes my content :D
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back