Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't afford the fuel for that one :rofl:
I have a 40' wood troller built in 1935 that I'm trying to get rid of now that we are retired from fishing, and a nice little glass sailboat that'll be our transportation now. I'll try and dig up some pics.
I can't imagine the fuel costs for that thing! It would sure as hell make me money if I had it. It would have to! LOL!

What kind of boat do ya have?
I'd love to have one like the one in your pic!
Here's the old working girl(s)
DSCN4463_1.jpg
DSCN4654.JPG

Damn that's small, but she can work! I bet you keep an eye and an ear out for the weather though. I've seen how quick things can change.......and you guys do have pretty good tides there to contend with also.

If I hadn't joined the military, one of my top job and place was being some sort of Forrest Ranger in Alaska. The giant Red Woods always fascinated me, and still does, but Cali wasn't remote. I think at one time, I could have adjusted to the cold. I did quite well the coldest AND snowiest winter in 100 years in Chicago. It was rough as hell at first, when I came home on leave and new orders. I was in a t-shirt and shorts one Sunday in a local grocery parking playing with my RC car I built. It was 45*F and I was comfortable. Everyone thought I was crazy! LOL!

Well................maybe I was screwing with peoples heads .....................just a little. I was a little chilled, but not much. :cools:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back