Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey growpals it's back to normal here after the heat wave lol. Pretty though? Temps @56f OD and 68f at the moment in the greenhouse
DSCN7217.JPG

Here's some baby JEMs. Hoping they are quick :pass:
DSCN7223.JPG

hi bro over the reputation i had no idea i just try to be helpful but you deserve more attention than me because if I'm stuck i come to you :smoking::d5:
Yada, yada, yada. I just want to make it so non-admin, regular type members feel noticed!

Ooow...Med Grade.......100 x basic product price med grade......?........:eyebrows:

First time I super glued hubby he opened his little finger down to the bone on a grinder...and he was 3 hours off a Fight.....:biggrin:

New grinder wheel....so it was clean...and straight.....:pass:..worked a Treat....less of a scar than stitches.....
The past 3 surgeries I have had they used super glue to seal me up. They told me that they would have had to use staples in the past for one of them. Stitches for the other two. Pretty awesome stuff. I use it now on my fingers when they crack in the winter. Keeps them from splitting more and let's them heal.

Yada, yada, yada. I just want to make it so non-admin, regular type members feel noticed!
I give it out whenever i see something good either a nice plant ect or just people being helpful but most people give me rep for my plants posts

I hate to jump in on it but, some of us are old enough to remember both smallpox and polio. Vaccines work and they only work when enough people get them and get them quickly enough.

Yes, this new one was developed quickly. Yes, there are side effects. The serious side effects are rare and should be talked about so everyone understands how rare and unlikely they are.

Also, if you are concerned about the speed of development, it wasn't too long ago you couldn't order cannabis seeds from across the world from your pocket and get them in a week.

It's important for everyone who can to get the vaccine as there are large sections of the population who cannot. Children. Young people, 20-30-40, need to get vaccine because they can have a mild case, feel fine, and spread it to kids who can and will die. Same with continue to wear the mask. It's not for you, it's for the person nexttoyou.

I have had both shots, Pfizer. Second one was rough. And just like @Mossy I completely lost a taste for alcohol for a solid 2 months. Not a bad side effect health wise.

I don't begrudge anyone the choice not to, but the reality is we are all affected.

I give it out whenever i see something good either a nice plant ect or just people being helpful but most people give me rep for my plants posts
Well that would be because you grow beautiful plants Tom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back