Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cheers:

i will be on street weed once i get some pennies in ,,not a lot just to take edge off,,the local stuff aint bad from the right peeps, but i have spoken to some who say they been getting some with a weird coating on it,,so after a bit of talking to those in the know ,they say its been dipped in this thc solution that comes from china, ,wtf,, makes it stronger and adds weight to crap weed

used shop super glue many a time to seal up cuts :thumbsup:
WTF oh my God really. Wow that is astounding. Shitt I don't want to go to the dispensary where you're at. Wow that's crazy man. :nono:I wouldn't trust anything coming out of China anymore.?? Holy cow. Explanation point.:yoinks:
The state government just passed a law regulating the t h c Delta 9 and Delta 8. I have to look into it cuz I just heard about it last night. But something to do with thcv? Unsure exactly? I'll find out more later on today. I'm making clones right now.
:pass:

hitt I don't want to go to the dispensary where you're at

if only we had a dispensary,,, you either grow it or take your chances on the street ,,,i just had a bad time not growing recently so its to the street i go ,,but what i will get wont be doctored ,,,, no body knows i grow but i know growers ,,even when i have my own i get the odd bit just to blend in :thumbsup:

I haven't been vaxed yet neither :shrug: :nono:
I thought about doing it at the end of the month Maybe.? The state I live in they got a lottery here where there trying to give you money or scholarships to get vaccinated. Mmm??? I got a big question about why is it so important to get vaxed??? the worst of it's mostly over with. I think I've already had it once maybe twice I don't know. As you said I've lost my taste a couple of times at least and have been sick over this period of time. My wife is a cleaner she is in and out of many people's houses every single day:doh: I'm sure she brought me something home.
But why is it so important if everybody's been vaccinated a lot I mean seriously come on what's the big deal.? My body my choice right. I understand now that our present Administration here in the US is going to start sending out door-to-door teams federally funded to get you vaccinated.?? What in the hell is that all about? Makes me not want to get vaccinated even more. Are they trying to tenderize me for some reason? what's up?:shrug::nono::yoinks::chimp:
Yeah, kinda weird that they pushing for the folks they'd rather do without to get vaxed...and as far as sending out teams door to door, well, they better think twice about unchaining my gate and walking on up to my porch.

The wife and I had COVID19 in January. She got a little footloose after 9 months of lockdown and brought it home I think. I was worried because my immune system isn't what it should be after 12 years of CLL and 4 rounds of chemo, and my age (70 Aprils gone). It didn't hit me too hard though. I was back to biking and light jogging after 3 weeks of chest congestion and low fevers. I did qualify for a clonal antibody treatment on day 10, don't know if that helped. I got the Pfizer vaccines in May, even though I probably already had some immunity from surviving COVID. I figured it was my civic duty, to protect all o' y'all and help end the pandemic. Much love to the AFN community. Anyway, my first 5 little plants are coming along (7 if you count the clone experiment at front left and a GG4 auto just busting out of its shell this morning). These tiny girls are a great pleasure to me:
View attachment 1343204
[clockwise from top left: Northern Lights auto day61, Bubble Gum auto day54, Purple Kush auto day47, Gold Leaf autos #2 and #1 both day 20, and in the small bag the top off Gold Leaf #1 planted yesterday]

Nice Menu you have there @Mara Cachafa .......:pass:......good selection..

@Mossy
Thanks Mossy for the Reps.:thanks::vibes::cheers::smokeout::pass::baked:
The gardens are a lot of work this year that's for sure. I'm not going to do light depth until the end of July to give a jump start to the cage grow. Just a couple of weeks ahead of time. That way there I can stagger my Harvest.
:toke::pass:

Gawd Aye @Growtogrow ...you'd have to find some way to stagger them....or hire a Trim Crew........for a week..... :biggrin:

Ooow...Med Grade.......100 x basic product price med grade......?........:eyebrows:

First time I super glued hubby he opened his little finger down to the bone on a grinder...and he was 3 hours off a Fight.....:biggrin:

New grinder wheel....so it was clean...and straight.....:pass:..worked a Treat....less of a scar than stitches.....
I used it when I got attacked by these two racist white guys...I’m still pretty lol them not so much

@Growtogrow .....photo #5...is that Stain off the canna.......?.................I've never seen one like That before........ :headbang:
Yes that's the dragon blood from Bodhi seeds. It's a blend of The elusive Hawaiian blood plant x 1988G13x hash plant. So it bleeds up until flower I've had them do it in the flower but not so much and not every single plant bleeds good like that. the S1 plant that I Gru their that you see with my tag on it . it only bled a little bit in the very beginning of its life.. but it's a sleepy time bud and it produces a lot as you can tell by the scales that's one single bud and I had about 40 colons on that of buds just like that.
20200810_135254.jpg
20200802_102407.jpg
20200727_103251.jpg
20200727_103012.jpg
20200802_091347.jpg
20200802_091520.jpg
20200802_111353.jpg
20200727_103116.jpg
:toke:

Ooow...Med Grade.......100 x basic product price med grade......?........:eyebrows:

First time I super glued hubby he opened his little finger down to the bone on a grinder...and he was 3 hours off a Fight.....:biggrin:

New grinder wheel....so it was clean...and straight.....:pass:..worked a Treat....less of a scar than stitches.....
I carried around the med stuff with me when I was "out and about" so to speak. It came handy many times, but that stuff burns a million times worse than straight-up iodine Mom and GrandMa used on my little ass..................Daaaaaaaaamn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back