Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now back to our originally scheduled program:cooldance:
Got the tent cleaner then it’s ever been and even got 1 step further into the process of setting it up than I had initially anticipated last night! :headbang:

Finally got the new light setup and soil needed ready today so dropped some beans to soak last night so I could put em in dirt today! :yay:
View attachment 1343193
View attachment 1343192View attachment 1343194View attachment 1343195
Lights on lowest dimmer setting there so gonna fill the 4x4 with some decent photons that’s for sure! Ready to get this party rockin n rollin already!:smokeit:
Soaking them in humic added water, huh?

Got the tent cleaner then it’s ever been and even got 1 step further into the process of setting it up than I had initially anticipated last night! :headbang:

Finally got the new light setup and soil needed ready today so dropped some beans to soak last night so I could put em in dirt today! :yay:
View attachment 1343193
Lights on lowest dimmer setting there so gonna fill the 4x4 with some decent photons that’s for sure! Ready to get this party rockin n rollin already!:smokeit:
Nice set up man!

@Mossy

Really not trying to make light of a serious situation like it is.

The CCP virus has really killed a lot of people in the world. They really declared war upon the whole planet when they let this thing out to spread.
Rather it was an accident or whether it was on purpose..is still to be found out.?
I think it was deliberate.
But they have an agenda. the CCP is playing hardball for real with the whole world. And we're all caught up in it rather we want to be or not.

It's time
Stand up for our free and human rights
Take our planet back from the grips of the CCP.

It's being taught around here and they just made a law against it. Critical race theory was being taught here in Grand Ledge Michigan and the PTA got together and they got its quashed and now the Governor just signed a law a couple of weeks ago that squash this type of training in our schools.
Ya Texas did same thing but plenty of teachers unions have come out saying wtf we don’t teach that! Nowadays they have people thinking that teaching children about slavery is CRT which it is not…..
ITS CALLED FREAKING HISTORY! Like I said it’s literally a nonsensical boogeyman! Same way that some people continued claiming last election was rigged so now they are creating all kinds of idiotic laws to “secure” our elections! It’s nonsense cuz they have no new ideas for improving lives of their citizens so instead focus on attacking a made up enemy!

View attachment 1343193

what the seeds soaking in pal,,,,sweet light set up ..that the one you made?

What do you want to smoke???
20210710_153125_HDR.jpg
20210713_120936.jpg
20200812_132001.jpg
20200817_212307.jpg
Screenshot_20210225-125832_(1).png
20200802_112518.jpg
Northern land_live_1626275676868.jpg

20210714_111550.jpg

@Mossy
I have other favor's too. :pass: :smokeout:

The wife and I had COVID19 in January. She got a little footloose after 9 months of lockdown and brought it home I think. I was worried because my immune system isn't what it should be after 12 years of CLL and 4 rounds of chemo, and my age (70 Aprils gone). It didn't hit me too hard though. I was back to biking and light jogging after 3 weeks of chest congestion and low fevers. I did qualify for a clonal antibody treatment on day 10, don't know if that helped. I got the Pfizer vaccines in May, even though I probably already had some immunity from surviving COVID. I figured it was my civic duty, to protect all o' y'all and help end the pandemic. Much love to the AFN community. Anyway, my first 5 little plants are coming along (7 if you count the clone experiment at front left and a GG4 auto just busting out of its shell this morning). These tiny girls are a great pleasure to me:
20210714.jpg

[clockwise from top left: Northern Lights auto day61, Bubble Gum auto day54, Purple Kush auto day47, Gold Leaf autos #2 and #1 both day 20, and in the small bag the top off Gold Leaf #1 planted yesterday]

Still a bit buggered :rofl: .. but getting better thanks mate!!

:vibe:

Hopefully it wont affect my promising career as a hand model!

PlaintiveLonelyAppaloosa-max-1mb.gif

:crying::crying:

Poor @blue ....:pighug:..the super glue is Good for skin repair huh.....?
I've used it on hubby a couple of times......

Yes, got it in may of last year…..and I got vaccinated a couple months ago….

I got it in March last year..1 week before they locked us down.....:pass:....still not Right.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back