Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you want to smoke???

Center front and her Big Hairy Pal on the left cheers @Growtogrow ........ :pass:

You want me to send the Staff room cat to lick the glue......?

CORONAC.gif

Last edited:
I think it's like a medical version that doesn't do that weird thing to your hand

Ooow...Med Grade.......100 x basic product price med grade......?........:eyebrows:

First time I super glued hubby he opened his little finger down to the bone on a grinder...and he was 3 hours off a Fight.....:biggrin:

New grinder wheel....so it was clean...and straight.....:pass:..worked a Treat....less of a scar than stitches.....

Friend I'd let you taste them all and give you some to go home with. Cuz I'm a friend with weed and I'm a friend indeed. :rofl: :smokeout: :baked::cools::vibes:

:cheers:
Yer Greedy little tussock..........:crying:.......gawd...it must be Killing you....:pighug:

i will be on street weed once i get some pennies in ,,not a lot just to take edge off,,the local stuff aint bad from the right peeps, but i have spoken to some who say they been getting some with a weird coating on it,,so after a bit of talking to those in the know ,they say its been dipped in this thc solution that comes from china, ,wtf,, makes it stronger and adds weight to crap weed

New grinder wheel....so it was clean...and straight.....:pass:..worked a Treat....less of a scar than stitches.....

used shop super glue many a time to seal up cuts :thumbsup:

@Mossy
Thanks Mossy for the Reps.:thanks::vibes::cheers::smokeout::pass::baked:
The gardens are a lot of work this year that's for sure. I'm not going to do light depth until the end of July to give a jump start to the cage grow. Just a couple of weeks ahead of time. That way there I can stagger my Harvest.
:toke::pass:

i will be on street weed once i get some pennies in ,,not a lot just to take edge off,,the local stuff aint bad from the right peeps, but i have spoken to some who say they been getting some with a weird coating on it,,so after a bit of talking to those in the know ,they say its been dipped in this thc solution that comes from china, ,wtf,, makes it stronger and adds weight to crap weed

I've seen that sprayed bud in the UK before...it was supposed to be fibre glass...to bulk the bud out...I'd rather not smoke.

I've also see the stuff they spray onto moldy bud in the US to make it look like good bud.......:shrug: ...all the More reason for homegrown huh.....?

what the seeds soaking in pal,,,,sweet light set up ..that the one you made?
It’s actually 1 from medic grow LED that I got thru here for product testing! Just now got everything reset for next run where I could install it!

And seed is soaking in 2 drops of urb naturals/ 2 drops of fermented kelp/ 1ml of h2o2 and then of course water! On seed mat at 80 for 24hrs usually has me a lil tadpole ready to swim in some soil!:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back