Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
We live in a big bay...and every year there is a swimming race from one side to the other...there are Hundreds taking part...and I Always fancy blasting this out across the water...to see how many come wading out screaming...... :crying:

I Do have an Evil side......Most days I manage to surpress it.......:pass:

Most days......:pass:

You’d think with all that oil money in Texas the only natural move would be the green money... maybe they don’t wanna lose the ol “everything’s bigger in Texas “
You might not wanna jump to some sort of conclusion. If allowed, you could grow some real monsters outside in Texas.

fain.gif
Why Sir...I Thought EVERYTHING was Bigger in Texas.....

Last edited:
It is positively Baltic here......:crying:....which is a relief after what we've had......and it looks like it might Rain....strange weather....:pass:

Naked Girls......

IMG_1486.JPG

Pot Plucked to Perfection........try saying that 3 times fast........:pass:...with your teeth in......

Just waiting to see what the weather brings.....before I cut it down...:headbang:

Mmmm...Pluck it...... :headbang: ...they are Down...

IMG_1495.JPG

Am I Happy with that...from a 20 ltr pot...outdoor................Hell Yeah.......:headbang:

Have I chewed the finger trim....?............HELL YEAH.......
aunty.gif

Getting a proliferation of Incense...which is my Absolute Favourite..........and occasional baby poo....which is one of me least favourite......:crying:

(Baby poo comes in from the NL side....so I'll not be breeding anything with Pink Pistils.......)

Funny..this morning I was very congested....chew finger trim and it starts clearing within minutes.......:headbang:

M...m...morning @blue ..............you haven't come over to Confine me to barracks have you.....?

I've had finger trim....but....I am Behaving....promise........ :pass:

Morning Aunty - I was just going back in time reading Live Stoners ... you know, where you start at the end and work backwards through the things you've missed ... feels a bit like walking backwards and cheating time, but it all works out the same in the end

If you see what i mean :crying::crying: ... jeese ... That sounds like I've had your finger trim!!

:gary:

Morning Aunty - I was just going back in time reading Live Stoners ... you know, where you start at the end and work backwards through the things you've missed ... feels a bit like walking backwards and cheating time, but it all works out the same in the end

If you see what i mean :crying::crying: ... jeese ... That sounds like I've had your finger trim!!

:gary:

That way leads to Madness @blue ....LS is hopping along so fast now you just read the last 4 pages and be Happy with that..... :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back