Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might not wanna jump to some sort of conclusion. If allowed, you could grow some real monsters outside in Texas.
No conclusion, just egging em on... I assumed exactly what you said.. just need all the good people of Texas to straighten out and get growing.

Oh boy I guess I better go do the coffee for the misses before she wakes up.

Mossy on fire with the morning comedy, made me chuckle.. and what the hell is this baby poo from the pink pistils? Got me horrified

View attachment 1343488

CONGRATULATIONS @St. Tom ..............:cheersmate:...Top Spot on the AFN Respect meter.....:bighug:..you've Earned it...

:bravo::bravo::bravo:
Thanks so much but i dont feel i deserve it with the many members who make this place tick over all keeping this vibe we have here and aunty as ive said to you i think youve got some secret sause as any thread your part of fills with all these great people and i absolutely love this place :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::d5:

No conclusion, just egging em on... I assumed exactly what you said.. just need all the good people of Texas to straighten out and get growing.

Oh boy I guess I better go do the coffee for the misses before she wakes up.

Mossy on fire with the morning comedy, made me chuckle.. and what the hell is this baby poo from the pink pistils? Got me horrified

I knew u wuz funnin'. :eyebrows:

Texans need to get rid of pep[;e that don't listen to the people and those, like that damn Georgia sheriff in the Legalization thread posted yesterday, that are ignorant and/or just plain out lie, need to be removed without impunity.for their lies and deceit!
If the Feds ever right the wrong of putting canna on the controlled substance list, at the highest level, then maybe that will put added pressure on that cockbite Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick to at least let a canna bill hit the Senate floor.

Excuse my 'French'! I am trying to be restrained, but it digs at me when so many can be helped!

Thanks so much but i dont feel i deserve it with the many members who make this place tick over all keeping this vibe we have here and aunty as ive said to you i think youve got some secret sause as any thread your part of fills with all these great people and i absolutely love this place :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::d5:

We are Borg @St. Tom
borgsss.gif
...everyone here contributes to the Community.... :pass: ...

You get Double Whammy...Great Plants....and Great Support Skills......:bravo:

Now you just gotta Train the rest of them...........:crying:.....do you want the Paddle.......?............https://www.shutterstock.com/image-vector/black-spank-paddle-164900927

We are Borg @St. Tom View attachment 1343592...everyone here contributes to the Community.... :pass: ...

You get Double Whammy...Great Plants....and Great Support Skills......:bravo:

Now you just gotta Train the rest of them...........:crying:.....do you want the Paddle.......?............https://www.shutterstock.com/image-vector/black-spank-paddle-164900927
black-spank-paddle-600w-164900927.jpg

Ooops...I Missed that one @mohawk warrior .... :pass: ..there is a baby poo aroma on some cannabis....I don't like it...I'mguessing you are severely allergic to it about now......:pighug:...it wasn't In ALF#1-4...so it had to come in with the NL/Giggle.....
Giggle is the predominant Pink Pistilled girls......so I'd Avoid breeding with it.......

If you Like baby poo....breed With the pink pistils........:pass:

Ooops...I Missed that one @mohawk warrior .... :pass: ..there is a baby poo aroma on some cannabis....I don't like it...I'mguessing you are severely allergic to it about now......:pighug:...it wasn't In ALF#1-4...so it had to come in with the NL/Giggle.....
Giggle is the predominant Pink Pistilled girls......so I'd Avoid breeding with it.......

If you Like baby poo....breed With the pink pistils........:pass:
How can something so pretty sounding posses such a shitty trait... bahahahha
Mind you I find myself asking how can something so small stink so much :crying:
This is upsetting.. I don’t recall the poo smell on the pink pistil one I had... but then again it’ll probably come next one or after.
Well I’m back to the drawing boards on that one I guess.
Now do you find the male pollen contributes less to the genetics than the female?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back