Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a big question about why is it so important to get vaxed???

Just that If the US follows Europe again on it....your next Wave is on it's way.......... :pass:

It has already started in Europe.

My body my choice right.

But..no-one can take the Choice off you...

What they are doing in Europe is stopping you attending any large venues if you don't have it.....:pass: ....and they are Thinking about making it compulsory for hospital staff....no jab..no job...

Nicely done:bow::toke::pass:
thanks bro also ive had both jabs but i have COPD so i thought it better protected than not but i feel sorry for the people who want it but cant even find a place that's open to get it like with @Mossy

me and my partner was vaccinated very early on as we both have health issues that would have made us vulnerable to serious complications,,,,,the biggest fear they have if left just to run rampant through populations is that it keeps mutating to a point that they cant keep up and its targets different population age groups ,,,,luckily this time it isn't bad for children in general but one mutation could make children more susceptible ,,now then i pretty sure 1000 children a day dieing would prompt some compulsory vaccination program if they could even do it in time

thanks bro also ive had both jabs but i have COPD so i thought it better protected than not but i feel sorry for the people who want it but cant even find a place that's open to get it like with @Mossy

I Read in the local press that they have the vax in for younger people.....but the Pfeizer ..spp..spp.spit...that one...they give you an appointment to come back in a weeks time @St. Tom ....:headbang:..so fingers crossed.....

Ah @Frank the Dank ...I'm Glad I'm not the Only one........:headbang: ....flipping loss of taste and smell has been driving me Nuts...
I hope yours comes back sooner than mine did…..it was close to a year that I couldn’t taste or smell….and only now would I consider it back 100%

me and my partner was vaccinated very early on as we both have health issues that would have made us vulnerable to serious complications,,,,,the biggest fear they have if left just to run rampant through populations is that it keeps mutating to a point that they cant keep up and its targets different population age groups ,,,,luckily this time it isn't bad for children in general but one mutation could make children more susceptible ,,now then i pretty sure 1000 children a day dieing would prompt some compulsory vaccination program if they could even do it in time

If I'd been in the UK I would have been on the Shielding List....so I would have had it by now....:headbang:

Hubby has had both of his...early May/June.....I Think they just Missed me......:biggrin:.....apparently their have been Hundreds just from our town alone having to go Walk In coz they haven't been called......:headbang:...but hey....can't be easy arranging to vax your whole population...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back