Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was skeptical at first :smoking:

Wait @hairyman ...........:crying:.............I had a chocolate mousse pot sticking to me finger yesterday...and I haven't been vax'd yet........:yoinks:

IMG_1480.JPG

finger trim...finger trim...finger trim.........:biggrin:

:crying::crying::crying:

I need a chilled joint...a magnesium shoulder rub...and the Lavender candle lit please....I'm Fraught ..............:pass:

We went along to the Big town looking for the Walk In vax clinic.

In a town we don't know...on market day....looking for a place with vague instructions..on a horrendous one way system........fraught.......:doh:

Getting out of our own town...queued at traffic lights on red...and the stupid arse in front of us backed up into us.
He had a full height trailer on..and obviously couldn't see out of his back window...
Hubby laid on the horn when he realised what he was going to do...but he was obviously Deaf..............as well as Blind....:doh:..and he just kept coming..but we had no where to go..there was a queue behind us.

He stopped when he felt the crunch.......:nono:
Must admit I expected hubby to go a lot more ape-shit than he did........:pass:....he took some paint off the bumper...but...it is a 20 year old van....there are quite a few dings in it...

Sigh..........................:pass:..Fraught.....
afternoon folks also poor aunty i know you haven't got the best patience lately im just glad your ok :bighug:also did did you even manage to get your jab

Wait @hairyman ...........:crying:.............I had a chocolate mousse pot sticking to me finger yesterday...and I haven't been vax'd yet........:yoinks:

View attachment 1343156

finger trim...finger trim...pot ,how did you eat it ,never mind finger trim.........:biggrin:

wait if your fingers are stuck to the pot how did you ..never mind

download (7).jpg

afternoon folks also poor aunty i know you haven't got the best patience lately im just glad your ok :bighug:also did did you even manage to get your jab

afternoon tom,,,:toke:

View attachment 1343156

finger trim...finger trim...finger trim.........:biggrin:

I haven't been vaxed yet neither :shrug: :nono:
I thought about doing it at the end of the month Maybe.? The state I live in they got a lottery here where there trying to give you money or scholarships to get vaccinated. Mmm??? I got a big question about why is it so important to get vaxed??? the worst of it's mostly over with. I think I've already had it once maybe twice I don't know. As you said I've lost my taste a couple of times at least and have been sick over this period of time. My wife is a cleaner she is in and out of many people's houses every single day:doh: I'm sure she brought me something home.
But why is it so important if everybody's been vaccinated a lot I mean seriously come on what's the big deal.? My body my choice right. I understand now that our present Administration here in the US is going to start sending out door-to-door teams federally funded to get you vaccinated.?? What in the hell is that all about? Makes me not want to get vaccinated even more. Are they trying to tenderize me for some reason? what's up?:shrug::nono::yoinks::chimp:

anyhow folks ive had a few days trimming this is my final big plant my oliphant auto from sssc shes a massive 20 per cent THC and 10 per cent CBD
1.jpg
20210713_130949.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back