Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy... aunties got the VID??

Man I seen someone posted something on here about magnetized people... speaking with people I know who been jabbed, family and such..

I kid you not they telling me magnets can stick to them now. What the fuck. I guess that was real

Man I seen someone posted something on here about magnetized people... speaking with people I know who been jabbed, family and such..

I kid you not they telling me magnets can stick to them now. What the fuck. I guess that was real

i was skeptical at first :smoking:

download (4).jpg

afternoon LS,,

mossy i been culling again ,,:biggrin:,,them boys show fast :eyebrows:

You did have the covid?

If we haven't had/have Long Covid I'll eat my Hat....but we haven't been tested.

I've lost me taste and smell 4 or 5 times in the last 18 months.....
Funniest one was when it turned my voddy coke to the taste of dirty drain water..... :biggrin: ...and totally killed me want for alcohol for 3 months or so...Every Cloud has a Silver Lining huh...?.......

If you look hard enough........:pass:

Ah...you know...I Honestly will Try it........ :crying:.... we've got all those vids too.....

i was skeptical at first :smoking:

View attachment 1343148

afternoon LS,,

mossy i been culling again ,,:biggrin:,,them boys show fast :eyebrows:

Yeah....Excellent.........:headbang:..they make space for the girls following them......:eyebrows:

I need a chilled joint...a magnesium shoulder rub...and the Lavender candle lit please....I'm Fraught ..............:pass:

We went along to the Big town looking for the Walk In vax clinic.

In a town we don't know...on market day....looking for a place with vague instructions..on a horrendous one way system........fraught.......:doh:

Getting out of our own town...queued at traffic lights on red...and the stupid arse in front of us backed up into us.
He had a full height trailer on..and obviously couldn't see out of his back window...
Hubby laid on the horn when he realised what he was going to do...but he was obviously Deaf..............as well as Blind....:doh:..and he just kept coming..but we had no where to go..there was a queue behind us.

He stopped when he felt the crunch.......:nono:
Must admit I expected hubby to go a lot more ape-shit than he did........:pass:....he took some paint off the bumper...but...it is a 20 year old van....there are quite a few dings in it...

Sigh..........................:pass:..Fraught.....

I need a chilled joint...a magnesium shoulder rub...and the Lavender candle lit please....I'm Fraught ..............:pass:

We went along to the Big town looking for the Walk In vax clinic.

In a town we don't know...on market day....looking for a place with vague instructions..on a horrendous one way system........fraught.......:doh:

Getting out of our own town...queued at traffic lights on red...and the stupid arse in front of us backed up into us.
He had a full height trailer on..and obviously couldn't see out of his back window...
Hubby laid on the horn when he realised what he was going to do...but he was obviously Deaf..............as well as Blind....:doh:..and he just kept coming..but we had no where to go..there was a queue behind us.

He stopped when he felt the crunch.......:nono:
Must admit I expected hubby to go a lot more ape-shit than he did........:pass:....he took some paint off the bumper...but...it is a 20 year old van....there are quite a few dings in it...

Sigh..........................:pass:..Fraught.....

:bighug: its all over now,,
download (5).jpg

download (6).jpg

images (12).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back