Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All!

Ayyyy...we've got wind......fairly cold wind....I got goose bumps when I visited the girls this morning.....and the haze has gone off the sky...we are Blue.......Delicious........:vibe:.....
Not so here :shrug::fire: It is supposed to back off some to the low 100s so they say?

Yes it is!
It's funny that it's the only time I have bitched about getting rain in July..............other than when I was a kid and it happened to be raining on 4th of July and I couldn't pop my fireworks! :biggrin::eyebrows:

My Pop used to tease the hell outta me the closer it came to the 4th or New Years. We'd pass by a fireworks stand and Pop would exclaim, "FIREWORKS!" He knew how much I loved my Black Cat firecrackers!
Sure, I popped a bunch on those days, but I saved most for later! I had lots of army men, bunkers and cat turds to blow up in my sandbox!:cools::funny:
Almost every model I built, there were many, I blew up. I still like to blow shit up. Just not cat shit :funny:.

Haha I only like one glass….two still tastes like pure shit

you say one :smoking: ok its just the one frank

images (11).jpg

Well @WildBill nl idea how u like them but I wasn’t a fan of them water heater trays! Drain plug to big and bulky and no floor space left for humidifier etc! Found some that said 17.24” for $10 so got them! Much better fit of pot and in tent!
image.jpg

Also getting ready to finish off the deep cleaning with last step to ensure we got no bugs or especially any fungus particles living in the tent!
E836FCF8-B668-4B17-9D93-C92A5DE537F8.jpeg
1E927BC2-41D8-4314-8AC3-FB111878535A.jpeg

Bout to get final step complete so I can go get last 2 bags of soil tomorrow and I’ll drop my beans to soak! Finally starting dragon seeds grow n show beans!:crying:
:vibe:

Well @WildBill nl idea how u like them but I wasn’t a fan of them water heater trays! Drain plug to big and bulky and no floor space left for humidifier etc! Found some that said 17.24” for $10 so got them! Much better fit of pot and in tent! View attachment 1342869

Also getting ready to finish off the deep cleaning with last step to ensure we got no bugs or especially any fungus particles living in the tent!
View attachment 1342870View attachment 1342871
Bout to get final step complete so I can go get last 2 bags of soil tomorrow and I’ll drop my beans to soak! Finally starting dragon seeds grow n show beans!:crying:
fvck, you gonna need a hazmat suit.
1657.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All!

Not so here :shrug::fire: It is supposed to back off some to the low 100s so they say?

Almost every model I built, there were many, I blew up. I still like to blow shit up. Just not cat shit :funny:.
I never blew up my models. They were all waaaaay too good for that!
We did have Chinaberry firecracker guns though! :eyebrows:
Just threaded pipe with a cap with a hole in it for the fuse. We later made stocks for the pipe. They kinda look like the old crude black powder pistols that a kid would think Black Beard would carry. :eyebrows::cools:
Ya had to test fit your ammo and pick it's ripeness.

No telling how many ass whippings Chinaberryies got me into! A really green one would hurt like hell in a sling shot! I was very sad when they cut that tree down.

Well @WildBill nl idea how u like them but I wasn’t a fan of them water heater trays! Drain plug to big and bulky and no floor space left for humidifier etc! Found some that said 17.24” for $10 so got them! Much better fit of pot and in tent! View attachment 1342869

View attachment 1342870View attachment 1342871
Love em! If I wasn't making seeds and had that little 3gal pot in there, I could have the humidifier in the tent. I have it right next to my fresh air vent and the exhaust fan pulls it in.. I bottom watered the pots with humic acid water and they sucked it right up..

ate 2 gummies this afternoon, ain't shyte getting done.

Morning @Bill.de.Cat ...you are.... :pass: ...you are playing music for LS.....:pighug:

I'm a bit past 2 gummies myself. :pass:

:pighug:

PS….I just learned I now like wine…..didn’t like it prior to loosing my senses of taste and smell with Covid last year.

Ah @Frank the Dank ...I'm Glad I'm not the Only one........:headbang: ....flipping loss of taste and smell has been driving me Nuts.....:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back